Chanel Essential Makeup Case

lola336

Hi! I saw this at the mall and fell in love with it. It just seems to be great to store some items for travelling. Way more organized than the bag I throw everything in. What do you guys think..over priced? worth it???You cant see the inside here but it has tons of compartments...separate lipstick compartments. They have a few on ebay with pics of the inside.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...-_-footer_link

Juneplum

the inside of this is really nice - i like the diff compartments etc. can you get something less expensive of equal quality - of course... this one you're mostly paying for the chanel name. if brand is not an issue, look for something else - if you want something branded, go for it!

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
the inside of this is really nice - i like the diff compartments etc. can you get something less expensive of equal quality - of course... this one you're mostly paying for the chanel name. if brand is not an issue, look for something else - if you want something branded, go for it!

great thanks for the tip! mayve I hvent been looking around but I havent seen any bags out there with this many compartments. maybe i should take a look around first. if you know of any like this but other brands..pls let me know....thanks!!!!!!

peanut

I was so disappointed they discontinued this case. I've been kicking myself for not getting it while I could. But todayI found one at the Chanel counter!! They actually had one left. I have a train case that I keep my Chanel in (OK...two train cases), but it's heavy and cumbersome. I was thinking I'd put my favorite Chanel products of the moment into this Essential case. Can't wait to fill it up later tonight!

peanut

Quote:Originally Posted by purrtykitty

That is an excellent idea! All your favorites right at your fingertips!

I was able to fit in products from the fall and holiday collections. I so enjoyed putting on my makeup this morning (even more than usual!).

Latest posts