Chanel Fall 2015

Medgal07

I am reading daily
wavey.gif

we'll see when this launches I can maybe do comparison swatch ?
Oh great! I knew you'd be able to help!!!!

ashievic

It reminds of the Tiffany Rubelo collections color. Gee, perhaps one will need to get a lovely pair of earring to go with this????

JerseyGirl

First time posting, have been reading for some time. That quad looks really nice! Let's see swatches, I hope it translates nicely on.

Medgal07

That quad looks beautiful! Reminds me a lot of Tisse Fantaisie though.
icon_eek.gif
Which I still haven't yet used---but I just pulled it out to compare with the pics. This new palette seems to have a light shade of pink and dark brown and not the deep
coral in TF. TF also has a white e/s which is totally absent in the fall palette. I think it's different enough for me to at least consider.

girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

icon_eek.gif
Which I still haven't yet used---but I just pulled it out to compare with the pics. This new palette seems to have a light shade of pink and dark brown and not the deep
coral in TF. TF also has a white e/s which is totally absent in the fall palette. I think it's different enough for me to at least consider.

girlhaha.gif
Dang you for pointing out how different it is!! Now I really am considering this new quad.
girlhaha.gif

lladybirdy

I wonder how close the autumn quint will be to the holiday Charming quint? I have loved Charming, have almost hit pan on one of the shades, but will put the $$ towards something else if it's similar.