Chanel Fall 2015

JerseyGirl

[COLOR=0000FF]Today's Chanel Arrivals:  NP, Ecorce Sanguine 671, IDO[/COLOR], [COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Gorge (Orange) 116,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardent (Rust) 918 and [/COLOR]Les 4 Ombres  Tissé D’ Automne (254)   [COLOR=0000FF]Both swatch views, left to right, Ardent, Rouge Gorge & the 4 E/Ss from [/COLOR]Automne
, Everything looks lovely on you! :heart: Those colors put me in the mood for fall.

JerseyGirl

My goodies arrived early! :happydance: :2cents:I played with the blush, it is :drool: I still want to see the quad in person before I pull the trigger... I'm trying not to outpace my wallet...:eek:

elegant-one

Today's Chanel Arrivals: NP, Ecorce Sanguine 671, IDO, Rouge Gorge (Orange) 116,
Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardent (Rust) 918 and Les 4 Ombres Tissé D’ Automne (254)

Both swatch views, left to right, Ardent, Rouge Gorge & the 4 E/Ss from Automne

Ohmygosh Sis - everything looks SOOOO pretty on you!
eyelove.gif
Thanks for the swatches! What is your favorite item?

JerseyGirl

Even hubby noticed I was wearing it. He wouldn't notice if I came home with my hair dyed a new color. That's how you KNOW it's good.

Medgal07

Ohmygosh Sis - everything looks SOOOO pretty on you!
eyelove.gif
Thanks for the swatches! What is your favorite item?
Thank you Sis. I'll be able to play with everything next week-----this is blue week---hence the blue NP. I'm most intrigued by and eager to try the orange IDO & the
Stylo, Ardent.

Quote: Originally Posted by JerseyGirl

Even hubby noticed I was wearing it. He wouldn't notice if I came home with my hair dyed a new color. That's how you KNOW it's good.
Oh that's sooooo nice! Your head could be ablaze
angry.gif
and a man would ask what's burning. He's a real sweetheart!!!!

Winthrop44

[COLOR=0000FF]Today's Chanel Arrivals:  NP, Ecorce Sanguine 671, IDO[/COLOR], [COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Gorge (Orange) 116,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardent (Rust) 918 and [/COLOR]Les 4 Ombres  Tissé D’ Automne (254)   [COLOR=0000FF]Both swatch views, left to right, Ardent, Rouge Gorge & the 4 E/Ss from [/COLOR]Automne
It all looks so amazing on you. Enjoy!!

Haviggi

Thanks I can't wait to play with them tomorrow :) Does anyone know if the berry colored RCS is similar to Esprit from a couple years ago??
I have Esprit but I think it is more pink fuchsia toned than the new RCS.I can swatch it later for you so ou can compare :) Enjoy your haul!

Haviggi

The Rouge Gorge is really AMAZING on you! It makes all the difference! Is the quad quite pigmented?enjoy all your haul!! :)

Medgal07

The Rouge Gorge is really AMAZING on you! It makes all the difference! Is the quad quite pigmented?enjoy all your haul!!
smiles.gif
Thank you Havi. I think I'm most intrigued by Rouge Gorge, and I really want to pair it with some of my fall-like palettes---TF Cognac Sable & Burnished Amber and
Dior Sundeck. The quad is pigmented, and the brush used to apply it will make a lot of difference in that, as well.

Dominique33

Hello Ladies

have you heard of this ? Or is it exclusive to Europe ? Sold out at the moment.

Hello This is just Gorgeous ! Such beautiful items . Les Automnales really embodies Fall. Amazing .

JerseyGirl

Thank you Havi. I think I'm most intrigued by Rouge Gorge, and I really want to pair it with some of my fall-like palettes---TF Cognac Sable & Burnished Amber and
Dior Sundeck. The quad is pigmented, and the brush used to apply it will make a lot of difference in that, as well.
That sounds like it's going to be a lovely look. I can't pull off orange with my skin tones but if I could I'd be all over that! It's such a unique color
eyelove.gif