Chanel Fall 2015

elegant-one

I'm loving the heck out of my items I got a few weeks ago. I have been using the blush non-stop and pairing the nude RA with sweet beige gloss... So pretty!!
YES! I LOVE that blush! My BU arrived this morning :) Its a great blush for no makeup days just to give a flush of color.
love.gif

awickedshape

Thank you so much! I am wearing RCS in Esprit. Still available on Chanel.com if you're interested! :) I've ordered mine so ill post swatches when I get it. :) hopefully it's a good red for my skin tone. That sounds like a gorgeous combo'
Fingers crossed that you love it :)

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]   I have nothing like it in my stash!!!!  Did you look at the other IDOs in the collection?   New Moon is a repromote, but really very lovely.  I ordered Fleur De Pierre,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   the black IDO [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]because it's matte & shimmer-free.  It will be good for a traditional smoky eye and/or a base to make other shadows more vibrant. [/COLOR]
The black IDO is matte??? :shock: I remember it being full of sparkles!! Really pretty but it had sparkles I think!! :hmm:

MakeupAli

I hope yours doesn't take as long as mine from Saks. Mine took forever!!! But, it arrived before the delivery date that was given when I tracked it so that was a nice surprise.
Yes, still waiting on Saks, but am happy to wait after a CS experience on Bloomie's. They don't have any more CS if you purchase in store. You have to call in and go through your counter manager to deal with a CS question. If you are not a Bloomies credit card holder, there is never an option I could find to get through to a live person for a website purchase. I had bought a lot in store in June when they had a $25 gift card for each $100 of beauty purchases, and no gift cards ever came. Finally got it straightened out thanks to the extraordinary kindness of one person. But happy to wait on Saks at this point.

I am awaiting Ardent and Feuilles from Saks. Meanwhile went to BG and got Erable and Temeraire. I have so many near dupes of Temeraire, on the fence about whether I keep it. It is pretty. Love the color. Tried the blush and quad and confirmed my impression that they don't work that well on me. Meanwhile, I am loving Erable so much. It's like a bronzey version of Perle de Lune and pulls a little khaki on me. I may need a BU.

Medgal07

I had a look at the blush and the RAV today, the RAV is definitely a brick red and on my hand it looked nothing like the bright red in that link!!

The blush is breath taking, it looks like a gorgeous shimmery plummy brown in the tester.

Swatched, it seems more golden brown with gold flecks.

Wow---I love that on your skin!!!
cheerleader.gif
Another JC for you to love Miss Tania!!

Medgal07

The black IDO is matte???
icon_eek.gif
I remember it being full of sparkles!! Really pretty but it had sparkles I think!!
hmm.gif
Then you need IDO # 85, Mirifique, which I already have, so I wanted a daytime friendly matte. It's very pretty but not when I want a base that will
make an E/S color pop w/o adding shimmer. It's also gorgeous on it's own for a traditional evening smoky eye look. I ordered Fleur De Pierre, the
black IDO so I'll do comparison swatches of the two when it arrives next week.

Medgal07

Yes, still waiting on Saks, but am happy to wait after a CS experience on Bloomie's. They don't have any more CS if you purchase in store. You have to call in and go through your counter manager to deal with a CS question. If you are not a Bloomies credit card holder, there is never an option I could find to get through to a live person for a website purchase. I had bought a lot in store in June when they had a $25 gift card for each $100 of beauty purchases, and no gift cards ever came. Finally got it straightened out thanks to the extraordinary kindness of one person. But happy to wait on Saks at this point.

I am awaiting Ardent and Feuilles from Saks. Meanwhile went to BG and got Erable and Temeraire. I have so many near dupes of Temeraire, on the fence about whether I keep it. It is pretty. Love the color. Tried the blush and quad and confirmed my impression that they don't work that well on me. Meanwhile, I am loving Erable so much. It's like a bronzey version of Perle de Lune and pulls a little khaki on me. I may need a BU.
What an awful experience. I hate when for a single transaction you then have to make multiple calls and jump through hoops to straighten thing out.
I ordered Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Bouleversante 51 from Saks and it arrived today. I love it when I can get Saturday deliveries and
not have to wait for the following week!!

Medgal07

No pics of La Boulversante to tease us with?
It totally works for me AWS. I couldn't think of one out right from my stash that's like it:

Hubs wanted to know why I had lipstick on my hand. I told him I'd be wearing it that way to save money and cut down on my lipstick purchases----he literally put his
hands around my neck as if he was going to choke me.
lol.gif

awickedshape

https://instagram.com/p/5SQyRGJAOS/
Are La B and Temeraire switched in that pic?
[COLOR=0000FF]   It totally works for me AWS.  I couldn't think of one out right from my stash that's like it:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]   [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Hubs wanted to know why I had lipstick on my hand.  I told him I'd be wearing it that way to save money and cut down on my lipstick purchases----he literally put his[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  hands around my neck as [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]if he was going to choke me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]:lol:  
He did not!? Omg lol It looks great

MakeupAli

What an awful experience. I hate when for a single transaction you then have to make multiple calls and jump through hoops to straighten thing out.
I ordered Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Bouleversante 51 from Saks and it arrived today. I love it when I can get Saturday deliveries and
not have to wait for the following week!!
Bloomies has definitely down-graded their customer service-- a word to the wise.

I was just checking out V's link to the lippie swatches and thinking to exchange Temeraire for Bouleversante. It looks gorgeous. Hope you love it.

Am also on the verge of getting TF Pink Dune-- I am so wowed by the TF formula.

Howards End

[COLOR=0000FF]I ordered [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF], the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  black IDO so I'll do comparison swatches of the two when it arrives next week.[/COLOR]
Thanks so much, I really wanted to see those 2 compared!

elegant-one

It totally works for me AWS. I couldn't think of one out right from my stash that's like it:

Hubs wanted to know why I had lipstick on my hand. I told him I'd be wearing it that way to save money and cut down on my lipstick purchases----he literally put his
hands around my neck as if he was going to choke me.
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
clap.gif
Good one!!! LOL!!! VERY pretty on you. I swatched it today & may end up with it. I didn't think it was brick red at all.

janjirrasan

[COLOR=0000FF]   It totally works for me AWS.  I couldn't think of one out right from my stash that's like it:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]   [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Hubs wanted to know why I had lipstick on my hand.  I told him I'd be wearing it that way to save money and cut down on my lipstick purchases----he literally put his[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  hands around my neck as [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]if he was going to choke me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]:lol:  
lolol that's great! It looks so gorgeous!!! So glad I ordered one.
cc80ccf5_image.jpeg
Eeeeeeexcellent.

elegant-one

I did not buy anything else from the collection today.
th_dunno.gif
I will get that^^^ IDO.

Was the Beige Rose nail polish that you guys all just bought? SO pretty in person.

TinTin

Picked up Erable, Ardent, Alezane, New Moon and Fraicheur today.

I loved the IDOVs, but I knew I wasn't going to wear either color much, so it was a skip for me.

The Coco Shines were nice, but not a love for me. Same with the RAVs.

Went home and put Alezane right on. Great, everyday nudey blush. It's so gorgeous.

Latest posts