Chanel Fall 2017

LiliV

I have road movie - it's a gorgeous quad! I ended up buying way more from this collex than anticipated, but when I saw everything in person I was totally sold! Sorry to hear you missed out on the Sephora×Moschino launch. I heard it was being re-stocked online today but who knows. At least you got the Chanel!
I'm not big on blues but I love how it looks with the neutral browns! It reminds me of the desert.

Update on the Sephora thing- I was actually able to get the highlighter! Refreshed my cart like 987654 times lol

LiliV

Road Movie is here! I'm really happy with the shades, they swatched creamy and vibrantly and look gorgeous! I go to Palm Springs for my birthday every year with my cousin from Vegas and these colors remind me so much of that drive through the desert, it's part of the reason I wanted it

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

elegant-one

I hope Nordies puts the rest of the collection up and get the site issues fixed. Though I'd prefer to buy from BG
Yes, what is up with Nordies site!!! I missed a few things I wanted during the sale because of all the issues. Sometimes I just get blanks where the photos should be. :doh::shakehead:

awickedshape

Oh, Nordies CS.
When some of the collection was up on the site with glitches yesterday I emailed them screenshots and was told that they Googled the collection and weren't sure when it would be online.
So I sent them the item number for the Palette Essentielle and they replied saying it was out of stock but it showed up online as in stock...
I searched the products individually and my stuff shipped today, to my relief.

elegant-one

Oh, Nordies CS.
When some of the collection was up on the site with glitches yesterday I emailed them screenshots and was told that they Googled the collection and weren't sure when it would be online.
So I sent them the item number for the Palette Essentielle and they replied saying it was out of stock but it showed up online as in stock...
I searched the products individually and my stuff shipped today, to my relief.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT :doh::plthumbsdown: But, I'm so happy it shipped! What is happening to them lol :heart:

My Memory es will be here tomorrow.

awickedshape

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT :doh::plthumbsdown: But, I'm so happy it shipped! What is happening to them lol :heart:

My Memory es will be here tomorrow.
Lol the third CS person I ended up speaking to was a little better (my samples weren't added lol lol womp womp wompppp)

Hope you love Memory! I hope to get mine next week

elegant-one

I got Memory es (wearing it on just one eyelid right now :rofl:) but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. On me, it has more of a golden/yellow tone instead of more bronze, so I'm a bit turned off by that. But it is natural on. The other thing is, it was kind of sticky/tacky which I have never had this issue before with Chanel.

Last edited:

awickedshape

I got Memory es (wearing it on just one eyelid right now :rofl:) but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. On me, it has more of a golden/yellow tone instead of more bronze, so I'm a bit turned off by that. But it is natural on. The other thing is, it was kind of sticky/tacky which I have never had this issue before with Chanel.
I'm just picturing you with one gold lid like a chic pirate with a faux eyepatch lol

elegant-one

I'm just picturing you with one gold lid like a chic pirate with a faux eyepatch lol
:rotfl::rofl::rofl::heart: Yes...that's the perfect description LOL!!!! Cracked me up AWS! I think this shade looks much better on darker skin tones. I was hoping for that perfect natural every day look. Eh

GreenEyedAllie

I thought I wanted Road Movie, but City Lights is calling to me. I also want both nail polishes! They look perfect for me for fall or spring for that matter!