Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

ALivingDoll

Hi! I have been told from the ladies who work at the Chanel counter where I go that it will be hitting stores October 1st however i always anticipate things to come out before the given dates.

ALivingDoll

I wonder if the new Illusion D'Ombre is the same as or similar to Vision which came out in the European and Asian markets? One of my friends who lives in Japan sent me Vision and it is absolutely lovely! I can't wait for swatches of this new collection.

gracie90

I just saw the colour story for this on Temptalia, and I am so screwed!
I need the quad and Allegorie glossimer in my life
love.gif

ALivingDoll

thanks for sharing the pic Naynadine! now i'm starting to consider the lipstick and vernis of course swatches will help me decide.

Bonitinha

Makeup and Beauty Blog has a write up and pics of this collection:

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/like-fairies-nixies-pixies-and-sprites-the-new-chanel-holiday-2012-collection-is-a-spellbinding-creature/#comments

Oh my word. I want everything. She says more reviews to come . . .

Liz2012

Makeup and Beauty Blog has a write up and pics of this collection:

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/like-fairies-nixies-pixies-and-sprites-the-new-chanel-holiday-2012-collection-is-a-spellbinding-creature/#comments

Oh my word. I want everything. She says more reviews to come . . .
LOVE Star Dust p/b and Malice n/p
eyelove.gif
Will probably get L'Impatiente as well .. Not that interested in the quad and the Illusion D'Ombre, *hallelujah* lol.

shontay07108

I want that quad, please and thank you. Also, I might get that loose powder. I passed up on the one from last year. I didn't really know what to do with it, but now I am obsessed with the thought of a loose powder. This one is like a pinky shade, right? I just have a vision in my head of sprinkling it on my face like I'm some kind of fairy. I don't even know, so don't even ask. :crazy:

Miss QQ

^^ I know, I toyed with the idea of dusting the shimmery loose powder all over my face but I chickened out and didn't buy it last year.

Malice looks stunning in the close up pic on her nail.

Dominique33

Great ! I'll take the blush, loose powder, the quad, the Rouge Allure and the nail polish.
I went to Sephora, I "pre-ordered" Chanel and Dior Holiday items. On the whole, Holiday collections are really beautiful this year, more than the 2011 collections. Dior is launching a pretty collection too ( nothing at all in 2011 so far I remember ), Chanel les Scintillantes was pretty but there was no blush, M.A.C Glamour and Daze is pretty too, well save up money ladies !
santa.gif
for there is much to be admired in all those Holiday collections !

CartoonChic

Great ! I'll take the blush, loose powder, the quad, the Rouge Allure and the nail polish.
I went to Sephora, I "pre-ordered" Chanel and Dior Holiday items. On the whole, Holiday collections are really beautiful this year, more than the 2011 collections. Dior is launching a pretty collection too ( nothing at all in 2011 so far I remember ), Chanel les Scintillantes was pretty but there was no blush, M.A.C Glamour and Daze is pretty too, well save up money ladies !
santa.gif
for there is much to be admired in all those Holiday collections !
Sephora sells Chanel makeup? I never see it on their website. Just Chanel fragrances.