Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

beauteblogueur

Thanks for the comparison. Is Abstraction a perm item? Envol looks so pretty in your swatch. I have to swatch it again because it looked more peachy and less pink than Emervelle on me, which doesn't seem true.
I'm pretty sure it is perm
yes.gif

Envol and Abstraction lean towards being corals on me, but my skin-tone seems to bring that out in a lot of shades. Envol might be more of a straight peach on you. Emervielle does have a touch of salmony pink to it, but on me it's more of a golden pale peach shade. Maybe your skin-tone brings out the pink in that more? I'm NW 5-10 for reference.

jsmile

I just got the highlighter and Im in love! The only problem is that I cant bring myself to touch it? It looks sooo pretty! Im trying to talk myself out of buying a second one as a collectable. Am i crazy? So apparently murale and the shoppers drug mart stores that carries Chanel in Canada were supposed to get the highlighter but they all got damaged in shipment and didnt recieve any. Thank goodness for the Bay!

Medgal07

So apparently murale and the shoppers drug mart stores that carries Chanel in Canada were supposed to get the highlighter but they all got damaged in shipment and didnt recieve any. Thank goodness for the Bay!
wavey.gif
​Hi there Jsmile---I think a few of us contemplated a backup of Camélia De Plumes for the exact same reason. I'm not sure anyone actually purchased a backup but as a collector of highlighters I've learned to just use the edges of the product for as long as possible. Before you know it, the next hot ticket highlighter comes out and I can purchase it because I didn't get that backup!!!

jsmile

I'm pretty sure it is perm :nods: Envol and Abstraction lean towards being corals on me, but my skin-tone seems to bring that out in a lot of shades. Envol might be more of a straight peach on you. Emervielle does have a touch of salmony pink to it, but on me it's more of a golden pale peach shade. Maybe your skin-tone brings out the pink in that more? I'm NW 5-10 for reference.
In canada, abstraction was a LE colour, but emervielle is perm. Canada and the US counters always carries slightly different perm products plus the whole baked vs pressed issue

Dolly Snow

[@]elegant-one[/@] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!! May your day be as amazing as you are! You are truly an amazing, loving person and deserve the world! :hug: :kiss: :pretty: :frenz:

awickedshape

Thank You my dear friend! :frenz: :haha: Aww hun, thanks for the kind wishes!  :bouquet: :cry: :love: Aww Dolly, you are just the sweetest! Thanks you so much for the very kind wishes - it really touched my heart! :winkiss: :kiss: :heart: Thank you hun! That's very sweet! :bouquet: :frenz: :cheers: THANK YOU so much dear!!!! :frenz: You guys made me tear up but with joy! Thanks for your kindness - it means SO much to me!!! Hubs made me breakfast so it's a great day so far :haha:
Yum, off to a great start!

Bonitinha

Happy Birthday dear Elegant!
happybirthday.gif
You were one of my first friends on the Chanel board way back when! Enjoy celebrating you and your fabulous-ness!
heart.gif
heart.gif

Dolly Snow

Thank You my dear friend! :frenz: :haha: Aww hun, thanks for the kind wishes!  :bouquet: :cry: :love: Aww Dolly, you are just the sweetest! Thanks you so much for the very kind wishes - it really touched my heart! :winkiss: :kiss: :heart: Thank you hun! That's very sweet! :bouquet: :frenz: :cheers: THANK YOU so much dear!!!! :frenz: You guys made me tear up but with joy! Thanks for your kindness - it means SO much to me!!! Hubs made me breakfast so it's a great day so far :haha:
:hug: