Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

elegant-one

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/09/chanel-plumes-precieuses-de-chanel-flamboyante.html
Thanks dear!
wavey.gif

GORGEOUS! ALL of it.

elegant-one

wavey.gif

What's on your list? Are you getting all of it?

I forgot I also like the peach IdO, can't wait to see swatches of it.
Hi hun!

For sure the eye pencil & the lipstick. I'll wait for more swatches before I decide.

Hope you're doing well!

boschicka

Does/Did anyone own the Chanel Platine highlighter from the 1999-2000 collection?

http://www.pinksith.com/2012/06/highlighters-you-cant-have-6-chanel.html

Bronwyn

The silver highlighter is so unique. I'm tempted to get it solely because chanel highlighters have such a good reputation, and are only available in le collections. The quint looks gorgeous too, and nicer than their baked shadows, I prefer the quilted aesthetic.

patentg33k

Thanks!

What are you planning on getting?

And, are into the Charlotte Tilbury line at all?
greengrin.gif
Hi elegant--for Chanel, that's a tough one. As pretty as the highlighter is, it looks just like GA's Belladonna highlighter from last spring. I believe that I have the lipstick already. The eyeshadow palette looks unique/stunning though--but I'm still undecided!! What do you like?

Tilbury has me very excited. My work life has exploded for the last few weeks, but I can see getting a few of her eyeshadow palettes, maybe some of the lip products. Have you tried her line yet? Any thoughts?

elegant-one

Hi elegant--for Chanel, that's a tough one. As pretty as the highlighter is, it looks just like GA's Belladonna highlighter from last spring. I believe that I have the lipstick already. The eyeshadow palette looks unique/stunning though--but I'm still undecided!! What do you like?

Tilbury has me very excited. My work life has exploded for the last few weeks, but I can see getting a few of her eyeshadow palettes, maybe some of the lip products. Have you tried her line yet? Any thoughts?
Hi dear!

Chanel - the eyeliner for sure. I already have the lipstick too, which I love the shade. I'm still deciding on the eyeshadow palette. I need to see swatches & see how the texture is with it before I decide. I will probably skip the highlighter as I have so many, but that's subject to change.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tilbury line - at least what I have purchased so far. I posted some swatches of one eye pencil & the Sophisticate palette in that thread. The eyeshadows are so very smooth & pigmented & love the shades in it. I have the Dolce Vita palette on BO order along with Audrey eyeliner, Bitch Perfect lipstick & Pillow Talk lip pencil. I also received the Barbarella Brown eyeliner LOVE it so much. The wear & the shade are absolutely perfect for me. Its just like my beloved Bobbi Brown Espresso gel liner in pencil form. The Golden Quartz eyeshadow/liner Chameleon pencil is a beautiful golden flecked brown. GORGEOUS for my hazel eyes. I guess some of these eye pencils have chunkier glitter, but the GQ didn't. Oh, I also order the Retoucher in the lightest shade. Hopefully I get it next week. I think that the line has great quality for the price & I feel that the shades are very appearance enhancing if that makes sense. Like a real makeup artist created this line to enhance the wearer - not just pretty shades in the pan. ;)

purplemaren

I want the highlighter, the eye palette (depending on swatches/texture), the blush, the peachy lipstick, and maybe the eyeliner. Oh dear.

Medgal07

That won't stop Elegant
girlhaha.gif
That said, GA Belladonna and the upcoming Chanel highlighter, Camélia de Plumes are nothing alike. Belladonna is more of a
champagne color and CdP looks stark white in pics. I am however curious about a comparison between Chanel's Délice 78 and CdP because Délice is also stark
white.

Belladonna (L) Chanel Délice (R). Although the lighting is poor, and for that I apologize, but one can still see that Belladonna looks nothing like
Camélia de Plumes.

Medgal07

I want the highlighter, the eye palette (depending on swatches/texture), the blush, the peachy lipstick, and maybe the eyeliner. Oh dear.
Purplemaren, I'm with you on the highlighter & e/s palette, and I've never been able to turn down a JC blush
girlhaha.gif