Chanel Holiday 2018: Maximalisme de Chanel

boschicka

Ok peeps, here is my first of holiday crafty creations. I made the kids an Advent Christmas House calendar. :doh: It took me waaay more time than I anticipated. I cut all the houses, windows & circle numbers & stamped each house number on the boxes. The bottoms open up. They are filled with chocolates, money, baby socks lol, hair bows, baby jingle bell bracelet, jingle bell necklace, pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cinnamon spice, scratch off lottery ticket, bouncing ball, lip balm etc. And, I cannot believe they made it complete intact through shipping. I packed them extremely well in one of those thick heavy decorative gift boxes. The kids loved it & were so appreciative of the...
View attachment 65388

Those are incredible on so many levels! Thank you for sharing yourself and your talents with us.

awickedshape

Ok peeps, here is my first of holiday crafty creations. I made the kids an Advent Christmas House calendar. :doh: It took me waaay more time than I anticipated. I cut all the houses, windows & circle numbers & stamped each house number on the boxes. The bottoms open up. They are filled with chocolates, money, baby socks lol, hair bows, baby jingle bell bracelet, jingle bell necklace, pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cinnamon spice, scratch off lottery ticket, bouncing ball, lip balm etc. And, I cannot believe they made it complete intact through shipping. I packed them extremely well in one of those thick heavy decorative gift boxes. The kids loved it & were so appreciative of the time spent.

View attachment 65381
View attachment 65382
View attachment 65383
View attachment 65384
View attachment 65385
View attachment 65386
View attachment 65387
View attachment 65388

Whoa, how lovely!! Amazing. :heart:

elegant-one

Whoa, how lovely!! Amazing. :heart:

:) Awe, thanks AWS!!! I'm happy you enjoy this from me every year. It was hard to come up with so many different things that actually would fit into th box. I was happy they mailed safely. I was so worried about them. I can't wait to hear what Ruby thinks about them each day.

awickedshape

:) Awe, thanks AWS!!! I'm happy you enjoy this from me every year. It was hard to come up with so many different things that actually would fit into th box. I was happy they mailed safely. I was so worried about them. I can't wait to hear what Ruby thinks about them each day.

Awww!:bunny::hugs:

I find them so thoughtful and sweet.
I don't think I've gotten a gift gift in ages so it's soooo nice to see them and know the time and thought that went into them.
And we all have an eye for "beauty" in all forms here lol

Last edited:

elegant-one

Awww!:bunny::hugs:

I find them so thoughtful and sweet.
I don't think I've gotten a gift gift in ages so it's soooo nice to see them and know the time and thought that went into them.
And we all have an eye for "beauty" in all forms here lol
AWS, that was so beautifully said & made me weepy. :) Believe it or not, I hardly ever get a gift gift so I understand. The kids totally know that I put my heart & soul into everything I do.
Yes, we do love beauty here!

JerseyGirl

Ok peeps, here is my first of holiday crafty creations. I made the kids an Advent Christmas House calendar. :doh: It took me waaay more time than I anticipated. I cut all the houses, windows & circle numbers & stamped each house number on the boxes. The bottoms open up. They are filled with chocolates, money, baby socks lol, hair bows, baby jingle bell bracelet, jingle bell necklace, pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cinnamon spice, scratch off lottery ticket, bouncing ball, lip balm etc. And, I cannot believe they made it completely intact through shipping. I packed them extremely well in one of those thick heavy decorative gift boxes. The kids loved it & were so appreciative of the time spent.

View attachment 65381
View attachment 65382
View attachment 65383
View attachment 65384
View attachment 65385
View attachment 65386
View attachment 65387
View attachment 65388

Wow! This is so beautiful, unique and adorable! I don’t think there are enough words to say how cool a gift this is!! You are such a creative and talented inspiring lady... I’m sure your granddaughter will love it and always keep the memories of her grandma’s special creations.

fur4elise

@elegant-one ~ :tee: Your arts always amaze me!!! So creative!

LOL! The most creative thing on my holiday list this year is to come up with a winning Zumba Around the Christmas Tree outfit!
:p So far I have a green & white stripe skirt with matching tights. I need some bells & lights and a hat! :xmas:

awickedshape

Wow! This is so beautiful, unique and adorable! I don’t think there are enough words to say how cool a gift this is!! You are such a creative and talented inspiring lady... I’m sure your granddaughter will love it and always keep the memories of her grandma’s special creations.

Can you imagine them on display?
Like, yeah; my Grandma rocks :cloud9:

elegant-one

Hey friend! That is so so sweet of you to say! :heart: Ruby will enjoy them, I'm sure. She'll probably want to open them all up at the same time...I would :) We sent her a red tutu, nutcracker book & matching nutcracker jammies so she got on the phone the other day to thank me for them & said she really liked her clothes. It's so strange that she is talking in big sentences these days. I can't wait to be with her for Christmas.
I'm happy you enjoyed the houses!
@elegant-one ~ :tee: Your arts always amaze me!!! So creative!

LOL! The most creative thing on my holiday list this year is to come up with a winning Zumba Around the Christmas Tree outfit!
:p So far I have a green & white stripe skirt with matching tights. I need some bells & lights and a hat! :xmas:
Thanks dear! They're such a fun thing to make & give. The Zummba dance sounds fantastic! I would love to do that with you :twirl:I almost bought this dress that was an entire Elf looking ugly sweater thing LOL. It was so funny looking. I chickened out though. I'm still looking for a fun outfit too. I like the bells & lights idea. :heart:
That's amazing. I wish I had a tenth of your creative ability
:flowers: Thanks dear! I'm sure you have to be creative at something right? I get pretty extreme with everything I do & then drive myself crazy :p I'm glad you enjoyed them!
Oh! :heart:

It's such a special thing to do :sunshine:
I really, really love to give special gifts! Our neighbor is suffering through some severe health issues so I make her special "pick me up" gifts & cards all the time. I can't tell you how loved & cared for it makes her feel. That's my real reward.

Rinstar

Ok peeps, here is my first of holiday crafty creations. I made the kids an Advent Christmas House calendar. :doh: It took me waaay more time than I anticipated. I cut all the houses, windows & circle numbers & stamped each house number on the boxes. The bottoms open up. They are filled with chocolates, money, baby socks lol, hair bows, baby jingle bell bracelet, jingle bell necklace, pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cinnamon spice, scratch off lottery ticket, bouncing ball, lip balm etc. And, I cannot believe they made it completely intact through shipping. I packed them extremely well in one of those thick heavy decorative gift boxes. The kids loved it & were so appreciative of the time spent.

View attachment 65381
View attachment 65382
View attachment 65383
View attachment 65384
View attachment 65385
View attachment 65386
View attachment 65387
View attachment 65388

These look incredible! Great idea and so well done. I love seeing your crafts!

awickedshape

Hey friend! That is so so sweet of you to say! :heart: Ruby will enjoy them, I'm sure. She'll probably want to open them all up at the same time...I would :) We sent her a red tutu, nutcracker book & matching nutcracker jammies so she got on the phone the other day to thank me for them & said she really liked her clothes. It's so strange that she is talking in big sentences these days. I can't wait to be with her for Christmas.
I'm happy you enjoyed the houses!

Thanks dear! They're such a fun thing to make & give. The Zummba dance sounds fantastic! I would love to do that with you :twirl:I almost bought this dress that was an entire Elf looking ugly sweater thing LOL. It was so funny looking. I chickened out though. I'm still looking for a fun outfit too. I like the bells & lights idea. :heart:

:flowers: Thanks dear! I'm sure you have to be creative at something right? I get pretty extreme with everything I do & then drive myself crazy :p I'm glad you enjoyed them!

I really, really love to give special gifts! Our neighbor is suffering through some severe health issues so I make her special "pick me up" gifts & cards all the time. I can't tell you how loved & cared for it makes her feel. That's my real reward.

That's awesome! Making someone feel better is such a wonderful thing :flowers::flowers::flowers:

:kisskiss::cloud9: She better say that! lol

I'm sure she will! They're not only beautiful keepsakes but they'll make beautiful memories.

fur4elise

Cheers to you for being so thoughtful and good to your neighbor! I love how it feels to make others feel happiness. Although intangible, it truly is rewarding.

I absolutely love my dance fitness classes! It puts me in a happy place. I have been chatting about it in the low/no buy thread. I really needed to change up things fitness wise...feeling I was in a rut and "bored." So, back in June, I found drop-in Zumba classes, 10" from my house, offered at times that actually work with my schedule. Double win! :thumbsup: And every now and again I can do a WERQ class (current top 40 music, a bit more high impact) at the Y. 6 months later, I am down 11 pounds and feeling so good!

Winthrop44

[MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] looks like I am late to the party here but no less amazed than everyone else. Absolutely gorgeous gifts and so very thoughtful. The kids and Ruby are so lucky to have you and I know they appreciate you so much!

TraceyMc

View attachment 65381
View attachment 65382
View attachment 65383
View attachment 65384
View attachment 65385
View attachment 65386
View attachment 65387
View attachment 65388

OMG these are so cute !!! Wow the detail is amazing , what a lovely way to do an advent calendar .........such talent [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] :)

elegant-one

@elegant-one looks like I am late to the party here but no less amazed than everyone else. Absolutely gorgeous gifts and so very thoughtful. The kids and Ruby are so lucky to have you and I know they appreciate you so much!
:kisskiss::santa: Thanks my dear friend! Our son was super cute about it :heart: I hope we get a video on day 1 tomorrow.

I'm so excited...not...I spent the day buying a toilet :shakehead: How un-glamourous lol. But, it had to be done.

elegant-one

Cheers to you for being so thoughtful and good to your neighbor! I love how it feels to make others feel happiness. Although intangible, it truly is rewarding.

I absolutely love my dance fitness classes! It puts me in a happy place. I have been chatting about it in the low/no buy thread. I really needed to change up things fitness wise...feeling I was in a rut and "bored." So, back in June, I found drop-in Zumba classes, 10" from my house, offered at times that actually work with my schedule. Double win! :thumbsup: And every now and again I can do a WERQ class (current top 40 music, a bit more high impact) at the Y. 6 months later, I am down 11 pounds and feeling so good!
:heart: It truly is the best feeling in world! I enjoy giving so much.

Lucky you to have it so close to your home! Perfect. I would like the high energy work out :p
OMG these are so cute !!! Wow the detail is amazing , what a lovely way to do an advent calendar .........such talent @elegant-one :)

:flowers::tee::heart: You're so sweet! It is such a fun way to do the advent calendar. I love how they turn out. They are really easy to make, but it's the extras I did that took so much longer. I made some out of red, white & kraft color corrugated cardboard that look really cute. I'll put these on gifts like a gift tag. Happy you enjoyed them! Thanks!

Latest posts