Chanel Holiday Gift Sets (2014)

Teger

The brush set is to-die-for. It comes in a round zippered case... with portable mirror and brush cup. The foundation brush is like the shiseido one.

Miss QQ

I always buy the brush sets :heart:
I skipped last year's, other than that I always buy them. My counter only gets the brush set anyway. I'm excited to see it and maybe I can't pass this year's. The 2-in-1 foundation brush sounds interesting. I really like the glossimer set, too bad it won't be here.

busybee

Thanks for the heads up! I'd wondered if there have been any sightings of the set. I was able to pre-order at my local Nordstrom.

urbis

I'm shocked that Blue Boy is in the nail set! I never thought I'd see FNO polishes repromoted.
The blue jeans set from vfno had a peculiary destiny , it went straight into the regular line since spring 2012 (like jade rose and provocation)

jackiegeee

The blue jeans set from vfno had a peculiary destiny , it went straight into the regular line since spring 2012 (like jade rose and provocation)
I don't think that's true in the US. I hunted those bad boys down for months because I missed the FNO release. Had to buy them on ebay, etc. They were never available anywhere else. Believe me, I looked.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Blue boy is also being released as a single!!
I swear it's been available as a single at some counters here since it was released.

Still hoping that we get the gloss set here. Looks like it would be the same price a buying them separately, but I can't help thinking I'd give into the temptation to buy all three at once... Does anyone know of any counters in Canada that get the sets?

delicatewhimsy

Blue Boy is available as a single on Canada, I saw it at the Bay last year when I visited Victoria (I'm from Seattle). Sadly, it's not available here :(

commandolando

pixiwoo just posted this, does anyone know if this will be available in canada?

http://instagram.com/p/ukyoNqECfG/?modal=true

Medgal07

I swear it's been available as a single at some counters here since it was released.

Still hoping that we get the gloss set here. Looks like it would be the same price a buying them separately, but I can't help thinking I'd give into the temptation to buy all three at once... Does anyone know of any counters in Canada that get the sets?
yes.gif
I saw it as a single here too.

bunnypoet

pixiwoo just posted this, does anyone know if this will be available in canada?

http://instagram.com/p/ukyoNqECfG/?modal=true
This is the first time I am seeing this nail kit. I hope it will be made available in Canada and the United States! I love the patent black case.