Chanel & Inglot Haul

afulton

Yesterday I made a visit to Inglot to get their Fall eyeshadow palette. The colors were gorgeous! Then off to Chanel to get some Glossimers and Foundation.

Here is the promo picture of the palette. It's more true to color than my photo.

afulton

This is what I got:

Glossimers:
63 Pagoda
106 Myriad
64 Sunset Gold

Holiday Set Glossimers:
04 Spark
154 Liaison

Jazlicious

WOW! those INGLOTS color is amazing!
did u make the palette or is it already set up?

Do u know the color of the glosses and lipstick?

afulton

The colors are new from their Fall Collection. Sorry, I don't know the colors of the glosses or lipsticks from Inglot.
If you are referring to the Chanel Glossimers, I listed them in the previous post.

WOW! those INGLOTS color is amazing!
did u make the palette or is it already set up?

Do u know the color of the glosses and lipstick?

Jazlicious

oh ok, I need to run to the Inglots boutique asap!
I was asking about the inglot glosses and lipsticks.
thank u. the Chanel colors are great too!

DILLIGAF

Are these new colors are these regular INGLOT colors arranged into a palette? Also are they very shimmery?

Richelle83

Crap, there offering 15% off and free shipping. I don't see the new eyeshadows yet, wonder when they'll be on the site.

afulton

Hi Dilligaf,
No these are new colors. At the store, the palette is on display with the shadows already in them. If you like it as it is displayed, they will put one together for you.

No not shimmery at all. Only two of the colors appear to be shimmery but when actually applied, they're ok.

You can customize this palette as you see fit. If you don't want the shimmery ones, you can replace it with other colors.

Are these new colors are these regular INGLOT colors arranged into a palette? Also are they very shimmery?

afulton

Wow, 15% off!
I had to go to the store because the colors were not on their website. I couldn't figure that out. I was lucky because I have an Inglot store nearby. Not sure how others order if they don't have a store close by.

Crap, there offering 15% off and free shipping. I don't see the new eyeshadows yet, wonder when they'll be on the site.

thebeautybible

Ive never been to inglot before but heard lots of good things about the brand. The palette you got looks so pretty. Perfect for this time of year!

x