Chanel Inimitable???

MissTiffany2U

I have never tried anything from Chanel cosmetics, just the fragrances (which I love!) but I keep hearing a lot about this mascara. My interest is piqued... I wanted to ask about it here before I go and spend $30. Thanks!

Sorry if there's a thread about this already...

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm not going to be much help, but I've been wondering about this mascara as well. I've put a lot of effort into the search for the ultimate mascara...

CheshireSmile

I love this mascara. I am constantly on the search for the perfect one and this is a top contender for me (also love Lancome definicils)

shontay07108

I've tried many, many mascara's and this is the one I keep coming back to. This is the only one I will use now. It's dramatic without making your lashes look extremely fake. It opens up my small eyes. It elongates my already long lashes and it doesn't clump. I have the regular, not waterproof but it performs as if it's waterproof. I've cried and been caught in the rain wearing it and I've never had a problem with it running.

mtrimier

this is my HG mascara. it has never let me down and is GLORY on my lashes, lol! if you have a counter near you, see if you can get one of the sample tubes to try before you buy.

User38

toss up for me.. the cheapo says it's just a pricey mascara with the double C logo.. but the snob says it's great.. and it is good -- but just that. I haven't found one truly remarkable mascara -- except one which Maybelline made in a skinny white tube, in the last century, literally -- and that was a magnificent and cheap cheap mascara.

for now, I will continue with inimitable -- but I do cheat on it all the time
cutey.gif

Shadowy Lady

Ok I'm late to this but thought i still share: I like Inimitable but don't love it. I have shade Rouge Noir and I only really got it coz I like burgundy shades with my hazel eyes. I would say Lancome Hypnose is waaay better. It really depends on what you want in a mascara though. I have long lashes so I only want volume and no-clump formula. Hypnose holds volume MUCH better.

bis

^^ Agree with Shadowy Lady. I like Chanel Inimitable Intense, but I :love: Lancome Hypnose (the normal one). If you try a sample first, let us know how you like it :)

MissTiffany2U

Ladies, I got Inimitable today... I couldn't wait to get home and try it. LOL. I like it so far. It gives me the feathery, full look that I really like. Thanks for all your feedback!

sgr2008

So how do you like it so far ? I am using this mascara (Initimitable INTENSE) only ! I could never find any better, I have tried so many from different range of prices. This is the only one that gives me the results that I am looking for, elegant but full !

QueenOfSnark

I'm liking Inimitable Intense, but I probably wouldn't repurchase it. I have it in Noir, and while it's quite a deep black and does the job in one stroke I don't feel I'm getting the full benefits of it since my lashes are already thick and long. Initimitable Intense does nothing for lifting on its own, though it *does* hold quite well if my lashes are curled before applying mascara. This would probably be best if your lashes are shorter and more sparse, as I could easily find a simple darkening mascara for cheap.

The tube also seems to dry out quickly--barely had mine a month and I'm already seeing minor clumps and some flaking later in the day that I didn't have when I first got the mascara.