Chanel Jeux de Regards

MACina

Picked up Fascination quad. I can't wait to try it.
Cannot wait to hear your thoughts!

I am soooo tempted by this Quad
heart.gif

Teger

I have to be honest the fascination quad does not blend very well. It sticks to skin, and if you try and blend it the pigment just falls off. (in particular with the iridescent shade; top left)

MACina

I have to be honest the fascination quad does not blend very well. It sticks to skin, and if you try and blend it the pigment just falls off. (in particular with the iridescent shade; top left)

Thank you for the heads-up, Teger!

Very good to know....helps me to save money!!!

pbpink

I have to be honest the fascination quad does not blend very well. It sticks to skin, and if you try and blend it the pigment just falls off. (in particular with the iridescent shade; top left)
such a shame that these C quads can be hit or miss - wish they would stick with the harmonie du soir formula for all shadows!!

josephine90

do you guys like the seduction quad? Im thinking of getting it but if its not up to par, i ll just save my money for the holiday collection

amirahall1

Chanel is one of my favorite brands for lipstck/gloss and foundation but I have yet to try the quads...how are they? what would you compare it to?

elegant-one

Chanel is one of my favorite brands for lipstck/gloss and foundation but I have yet to try the quads...how are they? what would you compare it to?
I love all the quads I have. They are pigmented & soft & very very wearable shades. Can't really compare it to any other brands.