Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

elegant-one

I got Emotion from Nordies.. this is the one that started my #87 conundrum.. then Sakura showed up, and now another 87... lol.

I guess as long as I get a hole in it, it's all cool.. lol
lol.gif

really, what is up with the holes
amuse.gif
I'm really meticulous with my makeup so its annoying me...lol

LivN

Quote: Originally Posted by Winthrop44 But I would call it a "good" baked one...very pigmented. We'll just have to hope it doesn't harden and lose that quality over time. It is a gorgeous shade and I will be really bummed if mine does.

Shouldn't happen. Baked formula changed a while ago, around the time they released Rose Initiale (I think). The formula is much softer, doesn't even feel like baked one to me. I think I own 6-7 EU blushes, with an exception of Pink Explosion, they are all very pigmented and soft to the point where I have to be careful which brush I use to avoid crumbling.

Vivacite is beautiful!

Medgal07

Yes...it is confusing. It doesn't really matter where it says it's made. The way to be sure whether it's the Euro baked or US powder formulation (if you no longer have the box - because then you can tell by reading the ingredients - mineral oil is unique to the US powder formula and zea mays corn starch is unique to the Euro baked formula) is by the weight. The weight is listed on both the box and the back of the compact. 4g = Euro baked formula. 6g = US powder formula. The color of the included little brush, which used to be different, is now the same for the 2 formulas.
Wow---that so great to know! Thanks so much Winthrop. Out of curiosity I'll check when I purchase my next one. I'm so addicted to JCs that I doubt the origin of it's
production and/or formula will sway me. Where JCs are concerned I'm a total lost cause--just have to have them!!

Spanky

Can anyone tell me about Delice & Star Dust? I didn't like Poudre de Signee. I love highlighters & I ran across some swatches of Delice & I've heard about Star Dust but didn't pay much mind because it was unavailable. I'm curious if they are worth trying to find. Thank you in advance.

Dominique33

drinkup.gif
drinkup.gif
drinkup.gif
All of this wine chatter got me going
tipsy.gif
cooked w/it and drank some with dinner. I love all my fellow winos
drinkup.gif
drinkup.gif
drinkup.gif
greengrin.gif
We have around 600 " Châteaux " here in my area, wine and winos are next door !

20 mn from my home I would say and there is also the spa : the Caudalie Spa !!

Dominique33

Thank you ! Yes it is beautiful, wineyards & ocean
heart.gif
and when I say 600 Châteaux, it means wineyards only, there are many other mansions, castles and gardens, beautiful places and fine restaurants all around. Some surf on the so called Garonne, during the " Mascaret " , it's quite amazing.

Well you can move in I think ! lol