Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Bonitinha

Sugarberry -- I felt like that with my Topkapi LE quad :). I kept using it and flattened the pretty domes so fast. Can't wait to get this one!

sugarberry

I felt like that with my Topkapi LE quad :). Can't wait to get this one!
I LOVE that quad and only use it on special occasions. The pigmentation and formula works so well on my lids. The quads that were released after just weren't the same somehow. I found them to be lighter in pigmentation, and they didn't seem to last as long. I still picked all of them up!

Bonitinha

^^ haha, I only use Topkapi for special occasions now too. I wish they would make that silvery taupe shade as a single and keep it perm!

sugarberry

^^ haha, I only use Topkapi for special occasions now too. I wish they would make that silvery taupe shade as a single and keep it perm!
Yes, that's exactly how I feel! I haven't found another one quite like it. It was my first Chanel purchase and foray into luxury cosmetics. It was a perfect purchase!

Amaryllix

I am so bummed I missed out on Topkapi. I think I got into Chanel maybe a month after that gorgeous holiday collection. But I am really pleased with Poesie!

Debbs

Found a Chanel counter with Poesie x 3 left. So excited, lol. They are on hold for a short period of time to hear back from anyone wanting it. Please send me a pm if you missed out and is genuinely serious and interested in attaining the beautiful Poesie Quad at retail value!!!!

sarabeautime

Found a Chanel counter with Poesie x 3 left. So excited, lol. They are on hold for a short period of time to hear back from anyone wanting it. Please send me a pm if you missed out and is genuinely serious and interested in attaining the beautiful Poesie Quad at retail value!!!!

I have the quad but I just wanted to write... You are certainly an angel
Xox

Debbs

Yayyy, 2 out of 3 successful Poesie attained. Only 1 Poesie is left to go now! Congrats and enjoy your haul lovely ladies.

Natyk

Thank you Debbie! Lizzette, the Chanel counter manager, was very nice and helpful and I am looking forward to receive my Poesie!
nanaparty.gif

Debbs

MsFaszion, delayed gratification is not such a bad thing ya know, lol. Responded you lucky lady !

Msfaszion

MsFaszion, delayed gratification is not such a bad thing ya know, lol. Responded you lucky lady !
LOLOLOL I was torn because of Nude Dip Quad, but in searching online only 2 colors are similiar. It's the LE that gets me all the time...sigh!!!!

jebogewf

LOLOLOL I was torn because of Nude Dip Quad, but in searching online only 2 colors are similiar. It's the LE that gets me all the time...sigh!!!!
Couldn't agree with you more. I'm a total and complete sucker for anything LE. Even if I don't like something, I end up buying it just because it's a limited edition. It's like a curse. lol

RockDiva

Can't find any of these to compliment my skin tone. Rivoli was nice enough, but the darkest shade leaned way too plummy overall.

Did you get Nude Dip?