Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Winthrop44

Well I have to jump in here just to say I agree with everyone else - you look amazing in your new avatar Saadeh!
thud.gif

Shadowy Lady

thanks guys :) I had that last avatar for like a year so finally I got bored of it, it was about time.

In other news, I want to treat myself to one more RA Velvet this weekend, do you guys think I should get Caline or La Rafinee? I want a more neutral pink

Bonitinha

^^I agree -- gorgeous pic! I liked La Rafinee better just because it was a bit brighter on me. Both are pretty though :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
thanks guys :) I had that last avatar for like a year so finally I got bored of it, it was about time.

In other news, I want to treat myself to one more RA Velvet this weekend, do you guys think I should get Caline or La Rafinee? I want a more neutral pink

I have to agree with everyone else- your new avatar is super-hot!

I think either Caline or Rafinee would suit you. Caline is a little more neutral, but it's also paler, so I think Rafinee might work better as a neutral pink on your skin tone. Let us know which one you get!

elegant-one

Definitely La Rafinee!!! I LOVE this one & gonna get a BU

Oh
girlhaha.gif
I got the MAC Miss Piggy pink es

Winthrop44

Hey guys, did you all get the e-mail this morning that La Furtive is available exclusively on chanel.com? Hopefully this is the start a new trend that they may do with more exclusives!

MaryJane

Hey guys, did you all get the e-mail this morning that La Furtive is available exclusively on chanel.com? Hopefully this is the start a new trend that they may do with more exclusives!
I did get that email. I just wish they did it before I ordered it from eBay! O well.

Are the Rouge Allure Velvets permanent?

Bonitinha

I just got that email -- after all of the ordering I've done lately -- I'm wondering if I should still get it?? LOL Did you pick it up? Let me know how you like it!

Shypo

I'm also wondering if I should get it - still a bit concerned that it will make me and my 'clear' lips look dead.........

I also hope this is a trend!

Winthrop44

Yes, I swapped for it a little while ago and do like it, but it is a warmish nude and I have neutral to yellow undertones, so maybe when Elegant gets hers she can give you a better idea of how it would look on someone with pink undertones. Both of us have pigmented lips though, so how it would look on unpigmented ones is anyone's guess. Here's the picture I posted a few days ago.

Here's a pic I just took. Of course the sun went in at the worst time so it's not that great, but you can still get a relative idea if you have any of the others. It's closest to Delicate. Mythic is lighter and more beige and Naive is more pink.

La Furtive -- Mythic -- Delicate -- Naive

elegant-one

th_thstars.gif
I so LOVE it too. I don't do any liner with it...cause I'm lazy. I'm sure that I would have something to go with it though. :) I ordered a Backup of Famous & Rafinee Velvet

elegant-one

I did too! Yay Miss Piggy!

Oink oink...yay
lol.gif
It will give us (more) attitude! Hey, did you get your Violet Glaze ls yet? If so whatcha think?

Geesh, so glad I ordered Furtive on ebay :(

And guys, why am I not getting emails from Chanel???? I get my order notifications & I called & asked cs & they said I'm in the system to receive them - any ideas why I am not?

rockin

Temptalia's not keen on the Rouge Allure Velvets - she finds them drying
http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-luminous-matte-lip-color-la-ravissante-review-photos-swatches

Shypo

Elegant,VG is the bomb! It's so pretty!! I'm wearing it tonight to my book club meeting.

I don't know why you're not getting Chanel emails - very strange. But then, SNAFU is typical for them. Can't wait to get the Piggy e/s!!! Yes, just what I need, more attitude!!
curtsey.gif

Any matte lipstick is going to be a bit more drying - I usually take T's reviews with a grain of salt - which is why I loove the opinions of all you lovely ladies here before I make a decision!
love.gif

elegant-one

Elegant,VG is the bomb! It's so pretty!! I'm wearing it tonight to my book club meeting.

I don't know why you're not getting Chanel emails - very strange. But then, SNAFU is typical for them. Can't wait to get the Piggy e/s!!! Yes, just what I need, more attitude!!
curtsey.gif

Any matte lipstick is going to be a bit more drying - I usually take T's reviews with a grain of salt - which is why I loove the opinions of all you lovely ladies here before I make a decision!
love.gif
Woot
cheerleader.gif
It is!!! It looks great with Miss Piggy es. I just posted pics of Miss Piggy es in that thread.

Aghh, drives me crazy when computer stuff doesn't work right. I don't like glitches.

Temptalia doesn't like much lately. I even disagree with her review about Miss Piggy es. :( The Velvets haven't dried my lips at all.

User38

yahoo.gif
I will get VG for xmas.. lol.. thanks C!.. a gift to me.. for being bad.

rockin, I am usually always in disagreement with T's site.. I think the ratings go down if she has to actually buy something.. lol. unless it's MAC who send it to her for free.. they are easier than Chanel who is a cheapo. Take all bloggers ratings with a few grains of salt..we are actuallly better here on Specktra because we don't get paid and don't get any commissions for purchases.

ms pig is a lovely pink.. but some who don't know how to use it will wind up with pinko eyes... like all fashion colours it should be used with discretion... unless one is into Geisha mu.