Chanel Nail Polishes

anna1104

Thanks!! Just saw them on the French Chanel website but I don't think I can order from there right? I should probably just get them off ebay with free shipping...

jebogewf

Thanks!! Just saw them on the French Chanel website but I don't think I can order from there right? I should probably just get them off ebay with free shipping...
They're up on the US site now! I just ordered them. You don't have to succumb to likes of evilbay. (And I tried ordering from the French website yesterday too - and no, lol, you can't)

jebogewf

Oh wow! I forgot all about Sweet Star. Did I miss the release?
I haven't seen it here yet - I don't think so. If you did, then I did too. And if that's the case, I'm going to be really mad. I wanna say - don't quote me though - that the release here is (middle of) October. I don't know where though.

Ernie

Oh wow! I forgot all about Sweet Star.  Did I miss the release?
I found this online: Chanel's new Sweet Star Chanel's Le Vernis polish called 'Sweet Star' will be released in November, 2014. Chanel is releasing their new collection, Chanel Delights in November, including this shimmering nail polish called ‘Sweet Star’. The Le Vernis shade is included in a new beauty collection taking its cue from the French brand’s fall and winter runway show. We haven’t yet tried it, but we are pretty sure this metallic polish will become one of our favorite ones on the bathroom shelf – especially since both ‘Kaleidoscope’ and ‘Peridot (the green-gold shade) were frequently used.

Anahita Balsara

Only certain Blue Mercurys have Chanel and it's not available online. I got it from the Blue Mercuryin Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia

jebogewf

Thank you! It's good to know it's already here :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Anahita Balsara

Only certain Blue Mercurys have Chanel and it's not available online. I got it from the Blue Mercuryin Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia
I just called there and ordered it!!! Thank you!!! So glad it's on it's way to me!!

jebogewf

Will they ship it? It would be great if they do! I am calling them tomorrow!
Yes. They are shipping it to me. I talked to someone named Katie who was super helpful and nice. I don't live by anything, so I almost always have to rely on having things sent to me/buy things online.

cheburaha

Yes. They are shipping it to me. I talked to someone named Katie who was super helpful and nice. I don't live by anything, so I almost always have to rely on having things sent to me/buy things online.
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! Hope they still have the coveted polish in stock by tomorrow :)