Chanel Nail Polishes

Medgal07

Are you talking about Fraicheur np? I was told by Chanel US CS yesterday that it was never available. It was put up on the web site as Out of Stock. They say it is listed as a fall item for them and they are not sure why it's even appearing on the web site yet. Personally I think that means it will be available very soon unbeknownst to them, but who knows. In any case I do not believe anyone missed it, and from everything I've read so far it's going to be perm, not LE, so not to worry.
Yes. It still appears and remains designated as OOS on the Chanel web site. I've observed that many Chanel LE designated items hang around for quite some time and have even make re-appearances. Thanks for the additional info, Win!!!!!

nudibelle

I see the green one (Chance Eau Fraiche) on the US web site and it looks like the peachy colored one (Chance Eau Vive) is actually the newest one? I really don't follow fragrances as...yep, they bother my rosacea. But in any case...no green np on there at this point.

Edit: Chanel.com CS just told me Fraicheur np will be available at dept stores, online, etc at the beginning of August.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

nudibelle

I wish they would bring back Black Pearl. I really should have gotten it when I had the chance. :(
I think i might have black pearl at home
i have to check my stash

would you be interested in a swap or buying it?

im at work right now, but im pretty sure i still have it and never wore it

Winthrop44

its a Jade repromote/rename!!!!!!

you guys thats like the holy grail of ALLLL TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i die i die i die i die!!!!!

i thought it looked lighter
I doubt it's the exact same color as Jade. If it was why wouldn't they have called it Jade and given it the same number, especially when Jade is still so sought after? Have you seen any side by side swatches? I have Jade so will compare side by side if no one else does by the time I get Fraicheur.

nudibelle

I doubt it's the exact same color as Jade. If it was why wouldn't they have called it Jade and given it the same number, especially when Jade is still so sought after? Have you seen any side by side swatches? I have Jade so will compare side by side if no one else does by the time I get Fraicheur.
I knew it looked different, I saw repromote/rename
it doesnt look like it has that jade shimmer

its still a gorgoeus green
i dont own one minty green color

and ive never even seen jade in person

thats the official holy grail of nail polishes for me

Winthrop44

I knew it looked different, I saw repromote/rename
it doesnt look like it has that jade shimmer

its still a gorgoeus green
i dont own one minty green color

and ive never even seen jade in person

thats the official holy grail of nail polishes for me
I only have it thanks to a friend.
heart.gif

nudibelle

ladies whats you base/top coat combo for your chanels?

I use gelous base

2 coats usually of my chanel

than gelous top coat

than seche vite to dry quick and shine

i will say my manicures last 7-8 days
no chips
just minor shrinkage due to that damn seche vite

nudibelle

I only have it thanks to a friend.
heart.gif

GREATTT FRIEND

I remember the whole craze for vamp

i use to read all my magazines faithfully and it was everywhere
but still i was young and it was TOO fancy for me
and than..JADE dropped

it was madness
a bottle on ebay was over 100 dollars

i bought my first vamp and my hobby was born

cupcake28

Thank you so much for your offer, but I just received my shipment today. Some lovely ladies on here told me where to get it and I ordered 2 bottles. I love it!
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

I see the green one (Chance Eau Fraiche) on the US web site and it looks like the peachy colored one (Chance Eau Vive) is actually the newest one? I really don't follow fragrances as...yep, they bother my rosacea. But in any case...no green np on there at this point.

Edit: Chanel.com CS just told me Fraicheur np will be available at dept stores, online, etc at the beginning of August.
Yes!!! I just got it---wore it today and got compliments galore!!

Medgal07

GREATTT FRIEND

I remember the whole craze for vamp

i use to read all my magazines faithfully and it was everywhere
but still i was young and it was TOO fancy for me
and than..JADE dropped

it was madness
a bottle on ebay was over 100 dollars

i bought my first vamp and my hobby was born
thmbup.gif

urbis

I doubt it's the exact same color as Jade. If it was why wouldn't they have called it Jade and given it the same number, especially when Jade is still so sought after? Have you seen any side by side swatches?   I have Jade so will compare side by side if no one else does by the time I get Fraicheur.
I agree with you, I'm not sure they are twins . Fraicheur has chanel hidden shimmers, like a light blue perlage. It's a lovely shade that needs more brushstrokes to get full coverage, but I think it's a tad yellower, greener than Jade (judging from internet pics since I don't know Jade)

Winthrop44

I agree with you, I'm not sure they are twins . Fraicheur has chanel hidden shimmers, like a light blue perlage. It's a lovely shade that needs more brushstrokes to get full coverage, but I think it's a tad yellower, greener than Jade (judging from internet pics since I don't know Jade)
Very much so here: https://instagram.com/p/4J5oC_TQqo/

Howards End

I remember the whole craze for vamp it was madness a bottle on ebay was over 100 dollars
I totally remember the Vamp craze, and that was long before IG and the Internet lol! For some reason I recall Faye Dunaway being associated with its launch

urbis

http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care/chanel-on-your-nails-4-a-869192-77.html#post28759022 Here a pic comparing jade and fraicheur . As I supposed, Fraicheur is yellower

ThatGaze

Here a pic comparing jade and fraicheur . As I supposed, Fraicheur is yellower

Thanks for the link, i can somehow not see the photos there.
I read Jade is a little darker
here:
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/06/chanel-le-vernis-767-fraicheur-review.html

Latest posts