Chanel Neapolis Spring 2018

GreenEyedAllie

You ladies are cracking me up! And are absolutely right, of course!

Anyone test out the lip powder thingies?? I’m curious about those.

lipstickaddict

Interesting that no one but chanel.com has the rose powder lip thingy??? Haven loves them & bought all 3 LOL

I love the colors of the lip powders, but am passing. I bought two of the Tom Ford ones last year (similar concept with the powder application) and I barely have used them. It's a cool concept but a pain to re-apply when I'm out and about.

awickedshape

Rosso Pompeiano.
With fingers: four swipes of balm over bottom lip, two over the top and three swipes of colour over bottom lip and residue swiped over the top

PhotoGrid_1516901309783.jpg
[MENTION=12810]Icecaramellatte[/MENTION], the colour is lovely but the balm didn't do much for my dry lips.

Still haven't tried Le Crème Main :eek:

elegant-one

Rosso Pompeiano.
With fingers: four swipes of balm over bottom lip, two over the top and three swipes of colour over bottom lip and residue swiped over the top

View attachment 63023

@Icecaramellatte , the colour is lovely but the balm didn't do much for my dry lips.

Still haven't tried Le Crème Main :eek:

Maybe you should try the Le Creme Main on your dry lips :p That shade is BEAUTIFUL on you...really :heart: At least it's not PINK LOL

awickedshape

I wanted to check the longevity of Rosso Pompeiano but it so felt lightweight that I ate and wiped my lips without remembering I had it on :violin:

awickedshape

I tried the lip powder at the counter, and for me, it's too drying. Though the colors are beautiful.

I really like the colour and concept but that "balm" wasn't very hydrating. Maybe if it was like their balm with the hyaluronic acid, though I haven't tried that.

MakeupAli

I really like the colour and concept but that "balm" wasn't very hydrating. Maybe if it was like their balm with the hyaluronic acid, though I haven't tried that.
Well, in applying a powder which would naturally be drying, then I would want the "balm" to be very hydrating and also maybe have a little more of the balm then the powder, because otherwise I would think about using up the balm and not being able eventually to have a base for the powder. Though I suppose one could use a different balm. But not sure that would work. Anyway at the counter I tried the RA Incantevole, which I got and love so much I am wondering about a backup-- not that I've ever been known to use up a lipstick. I have a number of the TF boys that Christine named as dupes-- but none of them is the same.

boschicka

Well, in applying a powder which would naturally be drying, then I would want the "balm" to be very hydrating and also maybe have a little more of the balm then the powder, because otherwise I would think about using up the balm and not being able eventually to have a base for the powder. Though I suppose one could use a different balm. But not sure that would work. Anyway at the counter I tried the RA Incantevole, which I got and love so much I am wondering about a backup-- not that I've ever been known to use up a lipstick. I have a number of the TF boys that Christine named as dupes-- but none of them is the same.

Clinique has a lip powder that doesn't come with a balm. I use any balm or lipgloss with it just fine.

Latest posts