Chanel new le blanc 2016

starletta8

OK, here's some of my swatches. I love this collection!

Indemodable on my lips:

166_outside.jpg

Quad, swatched in the sun:

quad_swatched.jpg

The highlighter:
highlighter_sun.jpg

Still working on some other photos, but I did promise....

Ernie

If I were you, Ernie, I would have bought everything, too! It look fabulous on you! I like it even better than the TF swatches.
Thanks Allie, I was disappointed with the TF, except the cream shadows, although I don't usually wear cream shadows.
Did you get anything from this collection?

charismafulltv

I got the highlighting blush and la delicate from this collection. Did someone got the quad from this collection? How was it?

starletta8

I got the highlighting blush and la delicate from this collection. Did someone got the quad from this collection? How was it?

Both Ernie and I did, and posted swatches.

I adore it- it's a soft, ladylike eye. However.... you shouldn't go by my impressions since I'm lighter than NW15 and these came up as shimmering pastels on me. It took my Tom Ford shading eyeshadow brush to make this quad perfect for me.

charismafulltv

Both Ernie and I did, and posted swatches.

I adore it- it's a soft, ladylike eye. However.... you shouldn't go by my impressions since I'm lighter than NW15 and these came up as shimmering pastels on me. It took my Tom Ford shading eyeshadow brush to make this quad perfect for me.
Thanks! I think I'll pass on this quad. I rarely reach for my pastels lately.

Vineetha

I picked up clarte glossimer today!! I initially went in to swatch the IDO but I was quite surprised by how well the glossimer applied and the shimmer is :heart:

lipstickaddict

For any of you Canadians out there waiting patiently for this collection to launch, it is now available online at The Bay. It isn't letting you add items to your bag yet, but you can place an order over the phone. I ordered the highlight and La Delicate yesterday afternoon and it shipped last night! So exciting! :icon_cheers::sunshine::cloud9::arco::dance::catdance:

MissTania

For any of you Canadians out there waiting patiently for this collection to launch, it is now available online at The Bay. It isn't letting you add items to your bag yet, but you can place an order over the phone. I ordered the highlight and La Delicate yesterday afternoon and it shipped last night! So exciting! :icon_cheers::sunshine::cloud9::arco::dance::catdance:

Thank goodness it shipped! Yay!!:dance::twirl:

Shopping Obsess

thank you so much for letting us know. I have been stalking on the Bay website for 2 days and I even called them Monday morning and was told they were all out of stock. I just called to place the order. Good that ebates is only for 2.5% so no big loss placing phone orders.

Latest posts