Chanel Rouge Allure Laques Dragon (75)

StyleBlack

The color looks dreamy, but I'd like to see it on a brown-skinned girl :) Anyone have any swatches they can post?

shontay07108

Here's a link to a blog where it's shown on a brown girl http://thefancyface.blogspot.com/2010/12/red-dragon-look.html

msroyalty2u

This is my fave red lip color!

I believe it works for any skintone from light to very deep. The forumula is excellent as well. It doesn't smear all over the place either...you can have a bite to eat and still get good wear. It can work with or without a lip liner. I prefer to use a lip liner with it.

I am NARS Macao and NARS Tahoe for reference.

The 2nd best I've tried is Dior Favori Red, but I have some sort of sensistivity to the lipstick...not sure what's in the ingredients...anyway, it's a killer red, too...but Chanel Roughe Allure Laque in Dragon is the best of the two.

PixieDancer

Just ordered 2 backups of Dragon from the Nordies website! I cannot believe they are discontinuing this color! Ugh! Why oh why? It looks amazing on EVERYONE and EVERY skintone (just like msroyalty2u said).

Inamorata

Dragon is my favourite red colour! Will pick up a backup when I hit duty free next month!!!

Here's two pics of me from my birthday wearing Dragon, I'm a NC44 for reference.

macgirl3121

When I looked for this about a week ago on Nordies site Dragon wasn't listed. I ended up ordering from Bloomingdales. Should arrive any day now. I'm determined to find a great red lip. Determined!

Latest posts