Chanel Skincare

User38

Ps. Oh my, it's so true
good grief

Asian skin can be like every other skin on the planet from light to dark. what changes is the level of melanin which is what gives us our colour. Asian skin can be as dry as Caucasian or as ashy as a WOC.. who said this?

cleaning skin should be adapted to skin type -- not race.

Winthrop44

A little news on the lip balm...very little:

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/01/chanel-introduces-hydra-beauty-creme-riche-nourishing-lip-balm.html

User38

I will stick to my aquaphor
hmm.gif

Monsy

for me the best one is lush chocolate whipstick, and bobbi brown is also good
and i have driest lips ever

Teger

The new lip care is good. I like the smell much more. If anyone would like the ingredients list, let me know. and somewhat off-topic Aerin has a potted lip balm now, called Rose Balm.. Hmmm.. and it's priced at $58. I wonder who they are trying to target with that one? :encore:

User38

Aerin is bleeding money for the company..

back to Chanel, I did order the Radiance essentiel.. hope it give me a baby bottom face

purplefatpig

Found Le Blanc de Chanel in Rosée on eBay for those of you in Europe for 20 pounds.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201029556814?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

elegant-one

Well, I was able from a source to get the Le Blanc Lilas & then I got the Rosee as well. I cannot wait to try them out.

purplefatpig

Amazing and congrats on your purchases! Please let me know your thoughts of Rosée as I am literally about to buy it. Does it really make a difference? I wasn't a big fan of the original version...

elegant-one

Amazing and congrats on your purchases! Please let me know your thoughts of Rosée as I am literally about to buy it. Does it really make a difference? I wasn't a big fan of the original version...
Both get 5 star raving reviews from the ones I've read. They all felt that it made their skin look flawless & the right amount of dewy glow to their skin. Cafemakeup has a great review of the Rosee & loves it.
Thanks dear!

User38

Both get 5 star raving reviews from the ones I've read. They all felt that it made their skin look flawless & the right amount of dewy glow to their skin. Cafemakeup has a great review of the Rosee & loves it.
Thanks dear!
I am counting on it.. lol.

urbis

Both get 5 star raving reviews from the ones I've read. They all felt that it made their skin look flawless & the right amount of dewy glow to their skin. Cafemakeup has a great review of the Rosee & loves it. Thanks dear!
Eagerly waiting for your review!

Latest posts