Chanel Spring 2011

elegant-one

WInthrop - I shouldn't have looked at those swatches - it made me want Too Chic bp which I think looks really similar in shade (at least in that swatch) to RM.

Michelle - here's hoping love!

Shyp - do you like the pp? I feel like I'm the only one that did ;)

Ingenue - that is LOVELY on you!

I wore ccb in root, then layered the dark black green in the pearl quad over it, Chanel's Black Shimmer liner on my waterline & then just above my crease layered mac's Sand & sun. Then later I added mac's paint pot in Dangerous Cuvee - soooo beautiful.

And, I wore Mac's Play it Proper over Mac's Secret Blush - LOVE

I was bad today - I ordered Mally's TSV on QVC. I insanely love her clear Poreless Face Defender!!! Most older ladies do ;)

User38

WInthrop - I shouldn't have looked at those swatches - it made me want Too Chic bp which I think looks really similar in shade (at least in that swatch) to RM.

Michelle - here's hoping love!

Shyp - do you like the pp? I feel like I'm the only one that did ;)

Ingenue - that is LOVELY on you!

I wore ccb in root, then layered the dark black green in the pearl quad over it, Chanel's Black Shimmer liner on my waterline & then just above my crease layered mac's Sand & sun. The later I added mac's paint pot in Dangerous Cuvee - soooo beautiful.

And, I wore Mac's Play it Proper over Mac's Secret Blush - LOVE

I was bad today - I ordered Mally's TSV on QVC. I insanely love her clear Poreless Face Defender!!! Most older ladies do ;)
omg ms. Elegant.. I love Root, and Secret Blush..fact I have a double back ups.

I have contemplated my purchase of the new Chanel stuff and have decided that in celebration of the Black pearl colours, I would purchase a pair of Tahitian black pearl earrings to match my necklace, and did so. I love them and will wear them probably for a longer time than I would the quad.. obviously they cost a lot more, but I am still an economist at heart.. lol.
hatsoff.gif

elegant-one

wow really - Root & Secret Blush are my fave go to colors - everything else revolves around them I have bu's too.

heck yes... the Tahitian pearls - they are so gorgeous!!!

Ingenue

Thank you Elegant!

I have to say... this collection seems so much more classic. The colors really are pearlescent. They're not garish or glittery... just soft and glowy. Everything goes on so soft and blends out so beautifully! I really love that quint. I DEFINITELY need a backup!

Icecaramellatte

Oh my gosh! You look wonderful! I decided to wait on the Chanel order because I felt pressured to save on shipping. Not a good reason to fill up your cart! I decided to sleep on it. The quint was a given. It was really the blush I had to think twice about. I may wait to see that one in person. Thanks again for the gorgeous enabling pic!

Miss QQ

Enjoy your new goodies, Cheryl!

Ingenue, you are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year, Chanel addicts!

mjacqueline

^^ Enjoy your haul! Does this means that your blush will be the US version and not the baked one? I'm loving the creamy look of the US JC and wish I could get my hands on it.

Hey Miss QQ, I hope to get the US version, then I can make a comparison for myself.
girlhaha.gif

Almus

Happy New Years ladies! I hope you had a great time last night
amuse.gif

Ingenue, what have you done? That look is so insanely gorgeus that now, I am even more anxious about getting the quint. Thank you!

Shypo

Ingenue, what a beautiful look!!! I'm so glad I got the quint!! :yahoo:

ISa - Tahitian pearls are the loveliest - wear them in good health. I know you will make them even more beautiful! :pretty:

Elegant, I do really like the paint pots - especially Dangerous Cuivee - cannot wait to wear it - and I too ordered Mally's TSV
cheerleader.gif
- I like that Face Defender too, and really like the blush duos. Plus, I'm a sucker for 'kits' - I feel like you can't beat the value. I'm also a MAC Secret blush fan - I've been wearing it quite a bit lately - it's just what I reach for. I'll have to try it with the Play it Proper BP......

Michelle, I'll get around to posting a look - perhaps later today. We're going to friends' house for a Japanese New Year supper, so maybe I'll post my look for that. I hope my camera does a better job today than it did the other day!

User38

C, thank you I will enjoy them I am sure.. lol. I hope you had a wonderful time NY Eve !

I am glad you are enjoying your haul -- I am tempted with the quint cause of the dark green but I think I can dupe it -- I have so much stuff moving it will be a whole container full although my office here is not moving.

Ingenue you look gorgeous ! Now I might jump at the quint too.. lol

I should just shaddup.

Winthrop44

Ingenue, of all of the swatches and looks I've seen posted using the quint I've not been seriously tempted...until yours. Gorgeous! Off to my counter I will go on Monday to check it out in person!

Shypo

I'm going back to get Rose Ole and Too Chic - and to check out Rose Merveille, which I completely forgot to do yesterday! I think I'll end up with the MAC versions, though. And I think I'm going to get Coquette and Nakkar too.....maybe. I'm not planning to get the pearl np or Aragonite, but we'll see how that goes........

bis

Ingenue, thanks for posting that look. I am getting the quint now to 90% HerGreyness, enjoy your pearls. Tahiti pearls are the only ones I will ever wear ;) Happy New Year everyone! :pompom::ymca::party2::cheers: Hope the hangovers are already gone ;)

elegant-one

I'm going back to get Rose Ole and Too Chic - and to check out Rose Merveille, which I completely forgot to do yesterday! I think I'll end up with the MAC versions, though. And I think I'm going to get Coquette and Nakkar too.....maybe. I'm not planning to get the pearl np or Aragonite, but we'll see how that goes........
girlhaha.gif
I knew it!!! I giggled to myself after I posted that - thinking "she's going to order the TSV" haha! It looks so lovely I cannot wait to get it. I have the full size face defender, & wanted the new purse compact. Awesome that we love the same things.

I really really need to find another bubble lounge - I normally do not do that much sparkly - but it is gorgeous over any ls. If you get Too Chic let me know how you like it as I have been contemplating it too, Yes, check out RM - dummy me, I completely forgot to
hmm.gif
why do I forget!!!

I am thinking Nakkar is looking really pretty. I could so see that over Peregrina or Jersey Rose.

Happy New Year my dears!!!

Bonitinha

Cheryl and Elegant -- what is this Poreless Face Defender?? I think I need it in my life! Sounds like both of you have been creating some smokin' looks with all of your goodies!

HerGreyness -- love that you bought new pearl earrings to go with your necklace. I love all colors of pearls -- I could go nuts.

Ingenue -- the quint looks beautiful on you. My lids are starting to show signs of crepiness -- so I just can't do that much shimmer anymore -- sigh! It looks so lovely on you.

Happy 2011 to everyone!!
bigheart.gif

elegant-one

^ Good morning my dear Michelle!

Poreless Face Defender is this clear setting powder by Mally Beauty (I LOVE her) - but its not really a powder. It kind of looks & feels like primer. It makes your face look completely flawless & smooth - wrinkles, pores all seem diffused or more silky porcelain looking. You pat it on over your makeup (like you would a setting powder) & it just looks flawless! You can see the video at QVC. But this stuff is amazing!!!

I also have this new found product that I HAVE to share with ya'll.

I got a sample tube from Sephora & I swear by this product. Its Kate Somerville's CytoCell. OMG x 1000 - especially if you are starting to see lines, wrinkling or your skin is just blah & dull, dry, tired looking, red/uneven spots etc. Its the only product that I have used that I noticed INSTANT results! It made my skin look youthful, glowy, healthy, uniform in color, moisturized - it is AMAZING!!! You all know how I love Chanel's skin care - but I cannot live without this lightweight serum cream. And, it also makes my blush go on so perfect, smooth & the color looks so true!

Its based on the stem cells already in our skin, causing them to turn over faster. The only down side - I found out it was $150 for the full size. I got 2 sample sizes - but now hubby wants to use it as well - he LOVES how it is making his skin look too. So, I will be getting a full size for us to share.
It is also the only product that I've seen that the clinical results showed that 100% said it was a noticeable difference! Its true.

I love to share these finds!

Shypo

^ Good morning my dear Michelle!

Poreless Face Defender is this clear setting powder by Mally Beauty (I LOVE her) - but its not really a powder. It kind of looks & feels like primer. It makes your face look completely flawless & smooth - wrinkles, pores all seem diffused or more silky porcelain looking. You pat it on over your makeup (like you would a setting powder) & it just looks flawless! You can see the video at QVC. But this stuff is amazing!!!

I also have this new found product that I HAVE to share with ya'll.

I got a sample tube from Sephora & I swear by this product. Its Kate Somerville's CytoCell. OMG x 1000 - especially if you are starting to see lines, wrinkling or your skin is just blah & dull, dry, tired looking, red/uneven spots etc. Its the only product that I have used that I noticed INSTANT results! It made my skin look youthful, glowy, healthy, uniform in color, moisturized - it is AMAZING!!! You all know how I love Chanel's skin care - but I cannot live without this lightweight serum cream. And, it also makes my blush go on so perfect, smooth & the color looks so true!

Its based on the stem cells already in our skin, causing them to turn over faster. The only down side - I found out it was $150 for the full size. I got 2 sample sizes - but now hubby wants to use it as well - he LOVES how it is making his skin look too. So, I will be getting a full size for us to share.
It is also the only product that I've seen that the clinical results showed that 100% said it was a noticeable difference! Its true.

I love to share these finds!
OMG! I got the same sample tube, but haven't tried it yet!! I will now, though! $150! Yikes! BUT, I'm almost out of my Chanel Ultra Line Repair serum, so this may take its place......I'll have to give it a whirl today. It's amazing that we like the same things! :haha:

I did get the Too Chic and Rose Ole - they were already sold out of Chez Chez Lame, and several other things. I wanted to get a backup of Bubble Lounge, but missed out on that - Elegant, you're right - it's a gorgeous color!!! I love the gelees.........

I also got Coquette, but passed on the Rose Merveille (it didn't show up on me at all) and decided the pearl polish was a skip too.......

Lots of new goodies to play with.....but I also want to give Enigma a shout out....so glad that's perm. It could possibly be one quad that I will almost use up!

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
Well, I would love to know what you think of it too! For me - its waaaay better with the results than Chanel's ULR - but everyone's skin reacts differently.

Thats nice to know that I don't need Rose Merveille
sweatdrop.gif
I may get Too Chic - but I'm gonna wait to see how you think it compares to PIP first.

ooh, you got Coquette! Well we'll have to know what you think of it on.
heart.gif

Bonitinha

Elegant -- thanks for your skincare recs! I really need to up my skincare routine. I need to get my hands on some samples of the Kate Somerville stuff. Have any of you tried SkinCeuticals? I've always heard rave reviews about their Vitamin C and E serum.

I'm still having fun playing around with my latest Chanel goodies. I am running out of storage space. I need a separate makeup room!

User38

lord allmighty.. one day into the New Year and I am already buying mu..

I just bought the quint, Coquette, Black pearl and the Blush, from Nordies... there should be a ban on buying on holidays..lol.

But I think I will enjoy it too.. and life is way too short to not enjoy.

Elegant, thanks for the skin care info.. I am def going to try it since I have to keep these lips meaty
kissy.gif
and my skin baby butt smooth.. ha

Also, I am currently using and have had great results with Revive Serum.. but man that stuff is $ 600 a pop.. so, this sounds like a good alternative.

Hugs for you, and don't forget to wear the pink pants to the Bubble lounge
girlhaha.gif