Chanel Spring 2011

Bonitinha

Elegant -- How thoughtful for your hubs to get you a gift from Tiffany's. So sweet.
I shoulda just given you my credit card info so you could've ordered a LOVE gloss for me, too. I really wanna have AJ's lips!

Cheryl -- have you been holding out on us -- being a Chantecaille ho and all? LOLz love the "ho" bit!! I am still giggling over it.

HG -- need more deets about the beach episode . . .

Winthrop44

A tan? Haven't seen one of those in months!! lol How fun HG -- I would love to have a little bit of bronze action going on with my white ol' self.

I saw some pics on Temptalia and the celebs were wearing the new Rouge Coco Lip shines. Would they just release them already??
heart.gif

Was that at the SAG awards from last night?

Edit: Now I see. Here is Boy:

http://www.temptalia.com/january-jones-2011-sag-awards

Yes, spill HG....

And we need a pic of that beautiful early VD present Elegant!

purrtykitty

Looks like Tissees Beiges will be available in July...along with more goodies! I posted a link about the stuff in the Summer 2011 thread.

Bonitinha

Oh my word -- the Rouge Coco shine in Romance:
http://www.temptalia.com/dianna-agron-2011-sag-awards#more-28320

Heaven help me -- how many of these new lippies am I going to have to get? They all look gorg so far
love.gif

kanne

Guys, can anyone tell me if this has been released in Australia yet? I want the quint and Flamboyante, I dunno whether call and see if they'll hold them for me until I can get to a store. It's not on the Australian website yet, but it doesn't look like it's updated that regularly anyway. =/

Shypo

^^I'm not sure when it will be released internationally.....I would think very soon however.......their site is terrible. You might want to call to have them reserve the items for you when they come in -

I'm glad I can make y'all laugh - I've needed a good one lately! This site is good for the soul if not for the wallet!! I confess I like a little bit of everything........I'm not sure if I'm going to take the plunge on the Chant l/g.....if they're that sheer I think I'll pass. May do some additional research.

Yes, def off-topic!
angelic.gif
back2topic.gif

Miss QQ

Oh my word -- the Rouge Coco shine in Romance:
http://www.temptalia.com/dianna-agron-2011-sag-awards#more-28320

Heaven help me -- how many of these new lippies am I going to have to get? They all look gorg so far
love.gif
Gorgeous! She is a pretty girl too! And she is wearing vintage Chanel. I love Chanel lipsticks. Maybe there is a chance I don't like these RC Shine so my wallet can take a breather.
lol.gif

I wore the lightest and darkest colours in the quint today with other e/s palettes (matte and glittery colours) and I love it! I had Chintz and Bikini Beach on my lips and Espiegle on my cheeks - I feel so pretty. It's my birthday today.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I love Espiegle!
heart.gif

Bonitinha

Happy Birthday MissQQ!! Do you have any special plans?? Hope your day is wonderful!
heart.gif

Your look today sounds gorgeous. I don't have Chintz -- maybe I should get it one of these days. I do love Bikini Peach and Espeigle!

Cheryl -- yes, we did all have some good laughs last night! My husband thinks I am crazy
tong.gif
I'll let you know how the Chant gloss is. I think it is supposed to have a great plumping effect? I hope it isn't stingy like some of the plumpers -- I figure I'll give it a go. I have still been wanting Rose Sand glossimer for my pink collection. Can never have too many.

elegant-one

OH MY GOSH - I seriously LOVE Romance! Thats a must have it is so beautiful on.mymymy

And here is my VD gift. Not the best pic. It just says I Love You on both the bracelet & necklace charms. woohoo
love.gif

elegant-one

Happy Birthday MissQQ!!!! I hope its a very very happy one dear! Thanks for the lipstick description. I ordered it from a Singapore source
type.gif
greengrin.gif

Hi Karen - haven't seen you around for a while.

Hi all the rest of you
bouquet.gif

We are buried in ice this morning
icon_eek.gif

Bring on the lip shines...please

Shypo

Happy Birthday MissQQ!!!! I hope you have enjoyed your special day!!!
happybirthday.gif

th_ymca.gif
drinkup.gif

Beautiful gift Elegant!!!

More snow......
sigh.gif

Miss QQ

Thanks, ladies! I have a great day!
th_e2cloud9.gif

elegant, you will love Joyeuse! Your necklace and bracelet are beautiful!
love.gif
Your man is very sweet and thoughtful.

Michelle, since you love Espiegle and Bikini Peach, you will love Chintz too!
th_wink3.gif

Just noticed there is a new feature here, where we can comment in a pop up box after we click on the Thumb Up button.

Winthrop44

^^ Happy Birthday Miss QQ! Yes, I'm loving that little box! Elegant the necklace and bracelet are grogeous and so is your picture!

elegant-one

^Thanks my dear!

Thanks to all of you - since I cannot thank you (the site is driving me crazy)

What are you guys doing with that little box - mine shows up, but then disappears right away. :(

Winthrop44

You can write a small amount of text in it. It could come in handy for off-topic comments or for expanding on why you're giving the post a thumbs up. You can see the comments if you click on the number of people who rated the post. But I just got a pop-up that I've reached my limit for rating posts today. lol