Chanel Summer 2012

Winthrop44

Thanks for the heads up! I love them both!
heart.gif

peanut

Pics on Cafemakeup are wonderful! I think I need Malice. Also intrigued by the new Vitalumiere Aqua Compact. Has anyone tried it?

elegant-one

I just ordered Tumulte

MissQQ - I do have Royallieu but I haven't worn it in awhile. I would say Canduer because its so soft & pretty.

powderprincess

I tried the new VA compact. Its amazing, but so expensive. I have used there previous cream foundation and the pot did not last long.

Miss QQ

I would say the Hydra is slightly lighter than VA because VA B20 is too dark for me while Hydra B20 is a good match!

cutemiauw

Anyway, I shall get the purple bronzer in this collection....it will be a welcome addition to my stash
smiles.gif
I had this put on me on a NARS makeover a long while ago... I think the color is gorgeous but I thought it was expensive back then (student budget, and it's not working as a multiple because it was too sticky on eyelids, too dry on lips). I think I'll give it a go again once I'm near a Nars counter. Or maybe I should check out Guerlain because everyone here seems to think they are amazing.
hmm.gif

So on a related note, I might just going to skip the eyeshadow duo and look for a good bronzer instead ;)

Shadowy Lady

Malice reminds me of Nars amour or MAC fleur power a lot

agreed! It does look pretty similar. In which case I'll just get Amour instead. Nars blushes last much longer on me.

So still the purple bronzer, the e/s duo and the three n/p for me :p

Bonitinha

So Elegant, how are you liking Tumulte?? It looks so gorgeous. I didn't get PE the first time around, but love the swatches of that one, too. I will only get one though :)

I'm also loving the looks of the Guerlain summer launch and I must get the Clarins summer quad when that comes out, too.

I finally tracked down a Nordies that is doing a GWP. She said I could pick everything out and they would hold it for me because their event will be the week after I leave. I need to find out exactly what their gift is (hopefully something fabulous)!

elegant-one

So Elegant, how are you liking Tumulte?? It looks so gorgeous. I didn't get PE the first time around, but love the swatches of that one, too. I will only get one though :)

I'm also loving the looks of the Guerlain summer launch and I must get the Clarins summer quad when that comes out, too.

I finally tracked down a Nordies that is doing a GWP. She said I could pick everything out and they would hold it for me because their event will be the week after I leave. I need to find out exactly what their gift is (hopefully something fabulous)!

Well, I just ordered it from Nordies site last night. I just found out that the Nordies I was at on Saturday actually had the new blushes - but hey - my SA NEVER bothered to tell me, knowing that I drive quite a distance to get there that would have been considerate..geesh. They are going to send me a swatch card of Malice. I have no doubts that I will like Tumulte.

Thats great that you can get the GWP!!!!

Bonitinha

^^Oh, how frustrating that they didn't tell you they had them in! Sometimes I wonder if they really want to make good commission or not!?!
I have been looking for a blue based candy pink -- and Tumulte looks just what I am looking for!

elegant-one

Michelle - I loved Cafemakeup's pics & description. She can sell me anything
girlhaha.gif
I'll take pics & swatches when I get mine. I know, the very first thing she should have told me was, hey, we got new blushes!...don'tcha think

April - I was told well, April
lol.gif