Chanel Summer 2012

Bonitinha

Good luck with selling the house Michelle and have fun shopping on your trip!
th_happy1.gif
Thanks so much Gail. I'll keep ya posted as to what fabulous things I find!

Miss QQ

Enjoy your vacation! I'm living vicariously through you, I like the place ever since I watched the tv series The OC. Very excited about your shopping too!
cheerleader.gif

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by Bonitinha
Can't wait to hear what you think of Tumulte! My Nordies shopping might not be until next week. They have a Bloomies, Neimans, and Nordies right next to each other :)

Oh wow, I'd be in heaven.
th_e2cloud9.gif
At least we finally got a Nordies this past September.

I love shopping on the NM site and free shipping. Of course I would much rather have a real store to check things out in person. The site has super sales and I love bargins. I tell myself that I'm getting a 10% discount since we don't have one so no sales tax. That was my excuse last week for giving in to that Kate Spade bag that I had been drooling over.

I hope you have a great time and find lots of goodies.

Those blushes are gorgeous. Pinks can be tricky on me but I need to see in person. It looked pretty close to Horizon in that pic.

Shadowy Lady-----
congrat.gif

My son will be 29 tomorrow, oh just looked at clock so today. They grow up too fast.

cutemiauw

Sounds awesome! And good with the laptop :). Wish you a great time, Michelle!

Back to topic: Malice is soo pretty! But I think so far I'm still sticking to the e/s duo :)

Ingenue

My SA wasn't sure when we're getting this collection. I've skipped a few of the last Chanel collections and am axcited for this one. And also, I don't think I mentioned on Specktra before, but I'm about 4 month pregnant! Since I passed the 3-months scary period, I wanna treat myself

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
pompom.gif

Almus

Congratulations Shadowy Lady! Take care good care of yourself and enjoy being pregnant (now that the belly is not huge at least, hehehe).

Shadowy Lady

Thanks guys.... We found out I was pregnant on Christmas Eve which was such a great time for this news. I also turned 30 last month so this has been a great year so far. Baby's due Aug 28th and I'll know in 3 weeks if it's a girl or a boy :) Since now I'm about 17 weeks, the morning sickness has passed and I feel pretty great. I also haven't gained my weigtht or belly yet so it's a fun period for me...

I haven't really been into shopping since I found out but I do want to get myself some Chanel summer for sure. My Chanel items are the ones I always go back to. Cannot wait for this collection, so my previous wishlist + Malice :p

elegant-one

My Tumulte just arrived & it is BEAUTIFUL on
love.gif
Its such a lovely light lady feminine pink.

Michelle you will love the color!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Yes, she's very pretty.

I really like the eye pencil, I've been looking for something similar to MAC's I get no Kick Eye Khol, so I probably will be getting this one. Also like both RC Shines and Holiday n/p.

Monsy

Nope, they shipped it. That's fine... I guess i can always find something else to order lol

elegant-one

Chanel.com is weird
sigh.gif
I called their CS this morning to see if they would be offering FS on any order & she said no & then shortly after that I had a hunch to check again & sure enough there was the free shipping! Guess they were listening
greengrin.gif

Winthrop44

Sadly they know nothing about what's going to happen on the web site. They told me they know when we know - when it gets put up by someone somewhere (other than them). The other day I asked about the new JCs and they said they had no idea when they'd be getting them...they were on the site in less than an hour. Also, in my order there was a card with a FS code that goes thru 3/31. It's 0212PINK