Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

Psych1

The bronzer is gorgeous! I know I'm going to get it even though I'm not huge on Bronzers! Probably will pick up an eyeshadow stick and the violet stylo. It looks stunning on the model and makes her eyes just pop!

Vineetha

38f4b683_image.jpeg

awickedshape

Hope this is not a repost, I'm starting to lose track already lol

http://makeupisland.altervista.org/chanel-summer-2015-makeup-collection-mediterranee-sneak-peek/?doing_wp_cron=1425495433.4588789939880371093750

bunnypoet

http://makeupisland.altervista.org/chanel-summer-2015-makeup-collection-mediterranee-sneak-peek/?doing_wp_cron=1425495433.4588789939880371093750
I haven't seen this post. The violet eye shade is gorgeous! It's too bad that I have eye allergies to red and purple pigments.

LiliV

I'm still not sure what I want yet but I think this collection is going to be all eyes and nails for me

Medgal07

Pretty, none the less!!!!! I haven't worn my items from the last 3 Chanel collections.
icon_eek.gif
I'm still so excited for this. Clearly, I have issues.

MakeupAli

Aw! We're just asthetes lol
At first I couldn't look at this collection after other purchases and in the midst of winter, but now that I do take a closer look, I am considering a few items-- I think the green eye shadow stylo is a must for me. I also like the orchid jeux stylo and I like the purple eye shadow stylo but am trying to limit my purchases. I like the turquoise color too but I have several Yeux Stylo in the jade green and turquoise shades so I think they are close enough for me to pass on that shade. I look forward to seeing swatches of the bronzer and the brown coco shine lippy. I don't own a bronzer but I once had a Bourjois gel tube that really gave me a boosted summery look-- and I am also looking forward to seeing the shade of the sheer illuminating fluid. Chanel tends to be a little more cool toned so I am hoping that brings these shades into a realm that would work for me-- but they might be too golden. I have so many nail polishes that I really should never buy another nail polish. But I must admit I am tempted to see how they do a shimmery brown. Hopefully, for my wallet, I can pass on that. Finally, I am a Volume mascara user. No one seems to consider it among the top mascaras and I don't recall anyone here putting it on their wish list, but it seems like getting a waterproof might be a good idea. Even with a minimum number of items, it would be ideal to group these purchases for promotions. Does anyone have a clue of any promotions that might be upcoming when these are released?

awickedshape

At first I couldn't look at this collection after other purchases and in the midst of winter, but now that I do take a closer look, I am considering a few items-- I think the green eye shadow stylo is a must for me. I also like the orchid jeux stylo and I like the purple eye shadow stylo but am trying to limit my purchases. I like the turquoise color too but I have several Yeux Stylo in the jade green and turquoise shades so I think they are close enough for me to pass on that shade. I look forward to seeing swatches of the bronzer and the brown coco shine lippy. I don't own a bronzer but I once had a Bourjois gel tube that really gave me a boosted summery look-- and I am also looking forward to seeing the shade of the sheer illuminating fluid. Chanel tends to be a little more cool toned so I am hoping that brings these shades into a realm that would work for me-- but they might be too golden. I have so many nail polishes that I really should never buy another nail polish. But I must admit I am tempted to see how they do a shimmery brown. Hopefully, for my wallet, I can pass on that. Finally, I am a Volume mascara user. No one seems to consider it among the top mascaras and I don't recall anyone here putting it on their wish list, but it seems like getting a waterproof might be a good idea. Even with a minimum number of items, it would be ideal to group these purchases for promotions. Does anyone have a clue of any promotions that might be upcoming when these are released? 
The stylos look nice but I thought the Givenchy ColourCreation kajals looked nicer. I can't hunt those down, though. You're interested in Amorosa, too? Hope we get swatches soon! I hope you get some info re: the promotions

urbis

https://www.google.it/search?q=chanel+collection+mediterranee&hl=it&tbm=isch&ei=0ZP8VPzfK8HwaLezgqAK&start=80&sa=N