Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

RockDiva

"I am hearing it will be released also in Europe with a bit of delay (I have heard that it will be early next year)" - http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/10/chanel-reve-dorient-quadra-eye-shadow.html
It's almost April though..

I'm hoping! There's still time ...

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
The palette on the right reminds me of Poésie

Medgal07

"I am hearing it will be released also in Europe with a bit of delay (I have heard that it will be early next year)" - http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/10/chanel-reve-dorient-quadra-eye-shadow.html
It's almost April though..
I love this palette so much. I hope you get to have it too!!!

urbis

Why do you think that? She's British, I don't think they'll send her something, that won't be available here.
Because some other bloggers said that tisse jazz is a us exclusive, while in europe we'll be having an illusion d'ombre as exclusive

mkoparanova

eyelove.gif
The palette on the right reminds me of Poésie
It's black and grey on my monitor, maybe you are thinking about a different palette?

Quote: Originally Posted by urbis

Because some other bloggers said that tisse jazz is a us exclusive, while in europe we'll be having an illusion d'ombre as exclusive
I prefer an illusion d'ombre
yahoo.gif

beautyjunkie12

Well said!  I haven't been on for a week or so, but man, so much negativity towards Temptalia lately. I go on here to see what other members' experiences and thoughts are about the products and the positive energy in general, so I hope we can move past this whole Temptalia thing. Like you,  I use all bloggers as a research tool to get a preliminary idea of what products will look like before I go to test them myself.  I don't get upset if a product gets a poor rating by one but stellar ratings by other.  In the end, at least Temptalia's reviews are consistent.  If she rates something an F, I know why she's rating it an F, regardless of whether or not I agree with that rating. Same with her eye looks; she tests everything without primers each time and even says so.  I think most of her readers know that by now, so I don't really get annoyed if they look awful.  If the swatches look decent and the colours are something I'm interested in, I'll go out and investigate on my own. 
It made no sense to me with folks getting angry over a product review. It was a real downer because that same day I learned a client of mine died from her injuries sustained from her ex-boyfriend and then I came here to distract myself from the pain of her passing and read this thread....smh.

ashievic

Like you, I use all bloggers as a research tool to get a preliminary idea of what products will look like before I go to test them myself. I don't get upset if a product gets a poor rating by one but stellar ratings by other. In the end, at least Temptalia's reviews are consistent. If she rates something an F, I know why she's rating it an F, regardless of whether or not I agree with that rating. Same with her eye looks; she tests everything without primers each time and even says so. I think most of her readers know that by now, so I don't really get annoyed if they look awful. If the swatches look decent and the colours are something I'm interested in, I'll go out and investigate on my own.
It made no sense to me with folks getting angry over a product review. It was a real downer because that same day I learned a client of mine died from her injuries sustained from her ex-boyfriend and then I came here to distract myself from the pain of her passing and read this thread....smh.
To me the issue was the response from the followers on that specific blog were for the most part from individuals who openly acknowledged they had NEVER used a Chanel product. Yet, got on the bandwagon and trashed the product. To me, that is wrong. I have also experienced businesses deeply effected from bad reviews, that were for the most part not warranted. Yes, Chanel is a ga-billion dollar corporation and this would have a small effect, if any on the company as a whole. Silence is a form of enabling bad behavior. Any and all are entitled and rightfully so to their own experiences and opinions for or on anything. I view this as people who rant and rave over the politics in the States. Become a registered voter, vote, then say what you want. Those who choose not to vote, to me have no right to complain. Unless of course there is a legal reason why they are unable to vote. Many an election is won literally by one vote. So voting does matter.

I do have empathy for the loss of your patient/client. Yet to compare this to bloggers who are voicing their opinions to a negative review for a product they have actual experienced is a bit over the top. Life is not sunshine and lollipops. I know first hand by my career. I also know silence to others speaking out of their bottoms, is also wrong. We shall all move forward. As my grandpa always said, unless you heard it, saw it, used it, first hand, silence is golden. Anything else is fodder and not right.

ashievic

It's black and grey on my monitor, maybe you are thinking about a different palette?

I prefer an illusion d'ombre
yahoo.gif

It's totally brown & beige on mine
icon_eek.gif
That's really funny!!!
I totally agree. But think about the pics of the Dior summer blushes, Sunrise and Sunset. Some show the colors as blow your socks off. While other pics show it softly muted. I admit I seriously suck at taking pics. I do own the old formula of the Smoky quad, and I base it on that. Sadly, I am not where the quad is right now. The downside of living two places a zillion miles apart. I could ask the boyfriend to take pic. But that would allow him into my corner of heaven, which is not allowed, by me. The next time I am there, I can take pic and post it of the older formula quad. I think some stores might still be selling it. Not sure if it is online anywhere. It was released maybe 3-4 years ago.

Medgal07

I totally agree. But think about the pics of the Dior summer blushes, Sunrise and Sunset. Some show the colors as blow your socks off. While other pics show it softly muted. I admit I seriously suck at taking pics. I do own the old formula of the Smoky quad, and I base it on that. Sadly, I am not where the quad is right now. The downside of living two places a zillion miles apart. I could ask the boyfriend to take pic. But that would allow him into my corner of heaven, which is not allowed, by me. The next time I am there, I can take pic and post it of the older formula quad. I think some stores might still be selling it. Not sure if it is online anywhere. It was released maybe 3-4 years ago.
I noticed that too. No! Keep the BF out of your sacred space. I empathize with you----we live in two places ( only 2 states apart) as well, and I have needlessly
duplicated more things than I care to admit.
ohboy.gif

ashievic

When I was in college, we would go the local mall. Which I assure you was less then grand. I think it was Sears and Wards as the anchor stores, with Kroger stuck in the middle. So out of nothing else to do my girlfriends and I would go pick up a lipstick. I always ended up bringing home pretty much the exact same shade I had purchased before!!!! What drives me nuts is I will tear through everything and then remember it is at my other place!

Medgal07

When I was in college, we would go the local mall. Which I assure you was less then grand. I think it was Sears and Wards as the anchor stores, with Kroger stuck in the middle. So out of nothing else to do my girlfriends and I would go pick up a lipstick. I always ended up bringing home pretty much the exact same shade I had purchased before!!!! What drives me nuts is I will tear through everything and then remember it is at my other place!
I've seriously starting keeping an inventory document by location, sorted by product and brand, and a brief color description. It has saved me many times over. As soon
as I place an order I enter the item on the document in light blue text. When the item arrives I change the text to black.

ashievic

I've seriously starting keeping an inventory document by location, sorted by product and brand, and a brief color description. It has saved me many times over. As soon
as I place an order I enter the item on the document in light blue text. When the item arrives I change the text to black.
I could learn from you!!!!