Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

Rinstar

Couldn't resist the 16% back at Macy's, so I ordered Orchidee and Mediteranee. I want two of the RCS too, but I haven't even worn my two spring RCS, so I'm waiting for those. Also now I kinda want the bronzer... I have a ton of bronzers already though!

Anneri

I've been playing with some of my Stylos the last 2 days.  Laurier Rose and Campanule yesterday; Azulejo and Campanule today. I feel like a peacock today! Olivine remains my only untried. I've been loving them all, and have been able to blend- if you work very quickly, and one eye at a time.
It's really strange - for me this year's stylos seem much creamier than those from 2 years ago - so much that I slowly start to think that there're different batches floating around!
Anybody willing to post a pic with Olivine on their eye? None of the pictures I found online really do it justice. This was the shade I was most excited about, but initial swatching at the counter made it look pretty muddy. Anyone willing to try and change my mind?
I first thought it was muddy as well. Sheered out the turquoise sparkles get visible and it's love for me. Here're some pics of me wearing it:
5c0221dc_image.jpeg
c4cdcfb2_image.jpeg

Filmfreak

Enjoy your haul! To you (and others) who bought Amorosa: do you think it'll suit cool-toned people with fair skin?
I'm into that brown lip trend at the moment, so I'm stepping a way from my usual pinky nudes and berry tones, and although I've already gone swatching, I just don't know. I totally want it because it looks fab on the pics I've seen here, but maybe it's not right for me. Might purchase Reveuse as an alternative. Intrepide sounds great in your review, but my swatch in store looked quite coral-toned, hopefully it was the lighting.
I agree with Medgal, Amorosa can be worn in many ways to accentuate its colours. It's also very subtle, so it won't dominate your look. The swatches at TBLB are very much what it looks like IRL.

MakeupAli

Anybody willing to post a pic with Olivine on their eye? None of the pictures I found online really do it justice.

This was the shade I was most excited about, but initial swatching at the counter made it look pretty muddy. Anyone willing to try and change my mind?
I don't find it muddy on me but I like those neutralish colors and

it all depends on how it works with your own coloring. Here goes:

B

Buffy89

I agree with Medgal, Amorosa can be worn in many ways to accentuate its colours. It's also very subtle, so it won't dominate your look. The swatches at TBLB are very much what it looks like IRL.
thanks for your opinion and the link! I do like all RCS on her. Due to my low buy, I guess I'll wait til June, but then I'll pick up one of them. Even if Amorosa might unfortunately be sold out by then (which I don't think because there are 5 stores in my town selling Chanel, and the quick-selling products seem to be the highlighter and Terrana), the other shades are really interesting, too.

MakeupAli

Great haul. So glad you're loving everything.

That's just unbelievable
ohboy.gif
What's up w/Saks----enough already!!!
I hope you love Deep Purple---it dries to a pretty stain, and like Ash said, you can deepen it as much as you want. The opposite end---the high shine gloss looks
great over it. I happen to love this product and don't know why I haven't tried them before now.
It finally arrived today and it was worth the wait. So gorgeous. With the Lips and Boys collex, I really branched out to brighter colors -- but this and L'adoree are really home base for me. Love them both so much and I would never have thought to order them without this group. Thanks to all!

Medgal07

It finally arrived today and it was worth the wait. So gorgeous. With the Lips and Boys collex, I really branched out to brighter colors -- but this and L'adoree are really home base for me. Love them both so much and I would never have thought to order them without this group. Thanks to all!
How do you like the dual applicator? I though it was pretty cool and for the life of me I don't know why I never tried them before now.
shrugs.gif

MakeupAli

How do you like the dual applicator? I though it was pretty cool and for the life of me I don't know why I never tried them before now.
shrugs.gif
I haven't yet applied it full on so I will let you know. I used it very lightly and it provides a stain that you can then add a gloss to (or even lip balm) that just keeps going. But I would get another in a heartbeat if I could figure out which color I like. So far they are all looking a lot alike. Any other color you feel drawn to?

Rinstar

I got Orchidee and wore it today... LOVE!!!! I had no idea these e/l were so good! I need more! I got a Chanel e/l pencil once and didn't like it, but the retractable one is fantastic!

Medgal07

I haven't yet applied it full on so I will let you know. I used it very lightly and it provides a stain that you can then add a gloss to (or even lip balm) that just keeps going. But I would get another in a heartbeat if I could figure out which color I like. So far they are all looking a lot alike. Any other color you feel drawn to?
I would definitely get either of the reds, Ever Red/Strawberry Red and/or any of the corals---I think there are three. Deep purple is definitely not my last one!!!

Medgal07

I got Orchidee and wore it today... LOVE!!!! I had no idea these e/l were so good! I need more! I got a Chanel e/l pencil once and didn't like it, but the retractable one is fantastic!
I love it too---very creamy--glides right on!!!

ashievic

Chanel re-formulated the eyeliner. Some of the older ones you need a hair dryer to warm up so they glide. If you have the Olivine and the teal one in the stick e/s you can skip CT Cleo and V...no clue how to spell it colors. I would say the same if you picked up the pink Chanel one too, you can skip the shoot, brain not engaged yet. I will post side by side examples, if the sun ever comes up in Chicago today. Need to clean out my car. Daddy is driving it tomorrow. He will have a fit about ashes everywhere (yes, I smoke), clothes, shoes, candy wrappers and empty water bottles tossed in the back. Problem with SUV's you have more room to toss stuff.

lladybirdy

I used the Caroube stylo today with Emerville IDO (somewhere it was suggested) and it's really nice! I really wanted the orchidee liner but Chanel.com is out of stock already.

ashievic

Liner is pretty much sold out everywhere. Might want to call stores. Then can do a store wide inventory check and see what store has it regardless of location in the States. This works for all stores, NM, BG, Macy's, Nordie's whomever.

ashievic

I used the Caroube stylo today with Emerville IDO (somewhere it was suggested) and it's really nice! I really wanted the orchidee liner but Chanel.com is out of stock already.
I just went on to Chanel.com in the States, it is still up for purchase.

lladybirdy

Thanks! It said out of stock before, then didn't say that but when you try to add to cart it doesn't show up. I try to stick to Chanel.com but will check nordies. I always tell myself that my want list is a mile long, so always other things to buy, so I don't get too disappointed if something disappears before I get to it.

Latest posts