Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua for NW20, which shade is better???

Hi girls! How are you?

I have a friend who is going to USA in a few days and she will buy Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua for me, cause I really wanna try this foundation. But I'm not sure about the color!!!

References:
I'm N1 in MAC Face and Body
NW20 in MAC Studio Tech
Mac concealers I'm also NW20 (even though they are NW they look a little bit yellow in me, nc looks veeeery yellow)
DiorSkin Nude I'm 020.

Could you help me choose? Which one you guys think it would suit better my skintone BR10 or BR20???

I'm tired of doing research online, can't seem to find anyone who is NW20 =//

Thank you!

ps: I'm sorry If I posted this here, tell me if it's the wrong place, I'm still figuring out the forum ;)

jmarie

These swatches might be helpful. I posted the same on your previous post.

http://cafemakeup.com/2011/03/02/chanel-vitalumiere-aqua-swatches-of-all-shades
http://karlasugar.net/2011/03/chanel-vitalumiere-aqua/

Winthrop44

I am pretty sure elegant-one is NW20 and likes this foundation so she will be able to help.
Hi girls! How are you?

I have a friend who is going to USA in a few days and she will buy Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua for me, cause I really wanna try this foundation. But I'm not sure about the color!!!

References:
NW20 in MAC Studio Tech
Mac concealers I'm also NW20 (even though they are NW they look a little bit yellow in me, nc looks veeeery yellow)
DiorSkin Nude I'm 020.

Could you help me choose? Which one you guys think it would suit better my skintone BR10 or BR20???

Thank you!

ps: I'm sorry If I posted this here, tell me if it's the wrong place, I'm still figuring out the forum ;)

elegant-one

Hi girls! How are you?

References:
NW20 in MAC Studio Tech
DiorSkin Nude I'm 020.

Thank you!

I'm an NW15 (mac) I bought the Chanel VA in BR10 & its perfect. It kind of adjust to your own skin tone. But then that is so subjective. Its such a lovely foundation.

You can always ask a store like Nordstrom to send you samples or a Saks Chanel dept. will gladly send you samples if they still have them.

I'm an NW15 (mac) I bought the Chanel VA in BR10 & its perfect. It kind of adjust to your own skin tone. But then that is so subjective. Its such a lovely foundation.

You can always ask a store like Nordstrom to send you samples or a Saks Chanel dept. will gladly send you samples if they still have them.
Thank you, so I think I should go for BR20 then... NW15 is too light for me.
I live in Brasil here we don't have Nordstrom or saks =/. We have an online sacks but they don't give samples.
That's why I need to make sure I choose the right color, I can't return it =/ But i think i'm gonna go with BR20. B20 seems too yellow!! And BR10 might look too light!

Hi girls!!! I bought Br20 and it's almost perfect for me. Its a little bit dark, but once I blend in, it's perfect and I LOVE this foundation, the coverage is exactly what I was looking for and the finish is perfect!
Thank you very much =D