Chanel

awickedshape

Chanel spring 2014 Rouge Coco in Chéri RC in Triomphe Rouge Allure in Conquise RA in Mélodieuse I hope this has not been posted before, I love 4 of them, wear them all very often. Perfect shades for peach/coral addicts^^
Melodieuse is a favourite! Conquise is sweet, too. Are either of the RCs drying?

User38

Are either of the RCs drying?
Chanel is never drying
flower.gif

User38

will put my Fougeuse on this thread too... it's lined with Rimmel 05 -- an almost exact shade for it.

I have the rest of info on the Name that lippie thread.

awickedshape

I have Fougueuse but I actually find it a bit drying as compared to yummy Mélodieuse. I find pics of the RCs in lip swatches online to look a bit... not patchy but not as nice as the RAs that I lurve. I will definitely try one. Those look like a nice place to start [@]Dominique33[/@]

Dominique33

I would also like to try Determinee. Chanel can be soo alluring
iagree.gif
Chanel is alluring :) The RC formula is very good, the RA is more classy or better say " couture ", but RC are truly awesome. Shades are not so bold though, generally speaking. Triomphe is quite bold but clearly pigments are not the same. The RA are more silky, except for the RA Velvet.

awickedshape

:agree:  Chanel is alluring :) The RC formula is very good, the RA is more classy or better say " couture ", but RC are truly awesome. Shades are not so bold though, generally speaking. Triomphe is quite bold but clearly pigments are not the same. The RA are more silky, except for the RA Velvet.
Thank you :)

Dominique33

You're welcome, I'll swatch other RA and RC, tonight my lips are dry so I can't do it right now but I'll post some swatches asap.

Dominique33

Rouges Coco in :

1) Sentiment ( quite nude )
2) Le Baiser ( bright pink )
3) Jersey Rose ( lovely go-to pink )
4) Charme ( soft blue-toned rose )

I hope this is useful :)

Dominique33

Clearly " Sentiment " is more a nude lipstick, " Chéri is a peachy pink one ( very soft. ) :) the texture is really good, RC are wearable on a daily basis, very nice lippies indeed IMO.