Changes to AUTHENTIC Mac lipstick boxes and MSF

jens7lil1s

I just got in 3 new Mac lipsticks and they no longer have labels on top with the names, they are inprinted just like the barcodes are unto the boxes now. Also, the batch number is printed just above the bar code as well. I goe High Def, Close to Real and Resolutely Red. My new MSF in DARK is the same, name printed on top of box, barcode/batch (A59) for reference. Just an FYI!

TISH1124

Yes there was a thread started back when Colour Craft came out regarding the new screen printed bar codes on most of the products now

jens7lil1s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Yes there was a thread started back when Colour Craft came out regarding the new screen printed bar codes on most of the products now

Yes, I knew that, but now the product name is printed as well. No more stick on labels on the boxes AT ALL! My Colour Craft had sticker names I believe and imprinted bar codes........need to double check though..........

Makeup Emporium

It actually goes back to the Naked Honey collection in June (Colour Craft was in July). I believe that was the first special collection that had the new boxing. That is also when I started to notice the regular collection coming out in the new boxes as well.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jens7lil1s
Yes, I knew that, but now the product name is printed as well. No more stick on labels on the boxes AT ALL! My Colour Craft had sticker names I believe and imprinted bar codes........need to double check though..........

Yes that is what I was saying everything was screen printed..the entire boxes....There are pictures on either the Naked Honey or CC Threads

Pics that I posted b4

boxes1-1.jpg

boxes2.jpg

Latest posts