Changing skin type

Cara

Ive never had dry skin, always 'normal' with more oily t-zone.
Recently though, i've noticed dry patches on my cheeks and forehead, it could be the horrendous weather, but could it also be.... dare i say it... age?
Can skin type just change like that?

Skin does change as it age. Also one of the main factor that may affect the skin is the weather. Another thing that may also affect it is genetics and even illness. I think it's normal because skin changes as you age as well. Just get your skin moisturized and hydrated daily to avoid dryness.

Lin1018

Hi Cara - from someone who is 60+.
Eat a very balanced diet, drink a lot of water.

Enjoy your life, don't worry about growing old it is the worst thing you can do, brings out those horrible lines on the forehead. You might get some laughter lines but what the heck you have been laughing not crying!

Oh, choose to use good quality skincare - I use Monsia http://www.monsiaskincare.com/ their Advanced Skin Renewal System. After starting using Monsia several months ago I now no longer need to wear a foundation or powder because my skin is evening out and it has a natural glow. Now I just manage with blusher, eyeliner and mascara.

Kathniss08

Though in our younger age, our skin is oily but as we age our skin becomes drier so wearing sunblock and moisturizer is a must. Pre mature ageing is also rampant due to harmful UV rays and the make ups we are wearing. Make sure to clean your face everynight and do not sleep with make ups on the face.

Lin1018

I found your post very useful, thanks. I will make sure that I DEFINITELY use my Monsia Intense Moisturizing Day Cream without fail.