Chantecaille Discussion

elegant-one

I think the Chante will be a bit warm/dark for me but I'm all about the ingredients and lack of fragrance in it. Really hoping when they make it perm (which they are doing) they will offer more shades on both ends of the spectrum.
Well, that is good for me to know. The shade is what made me hesitant to order. Did you get the buffer brush?

JerseyGirl

The packaging is fun and different! I think the Blur powder will be fine on me as it blends right into my arm and I intend to use it lightly just across my cheeks.
How are you finding the medium/dark blur powder? I can only find the darker color on-line and I'm curious if it's very dark.

Mac-Guy

How are you finding the medium/dark blur powder? I can only find the darker color on-line and I'm curious if it's very dark.

The fair version sold out everywhere so quickly. I found the fair one to be on the darker sided already... I wouldn't be surprised to see an even lighter version and maybe a darker version the future.

Mac-Guy

I'm eagerly waiting for infos on the Fall collection. I only bought Chantecaile and Westman Atelier eyeshadows in the past two years, which means that all of these palettes got a lot of love. I'm hoping for a eye quartet or trio.

JerseyGirl

I'm eagerly waiting for infos on the Fall collection. I only bought Chantecaile and Westman Atelier eyeshadows in the past two years, which means that all of these palettes got a lot of love. I'm hoping for a eye quartet or trio.
There’s new Fall shades up on the website!

Mac-Guy

I agree they are beautiful. The bronze is more wearable for me.

My plan is only to buy the bronze one. I hope I can resist as I won't use the green one much... It really reminds me of the good old days where I bought entire MAC collections including back ups.

Mac-Guy

The holidays collection looks "pearly". LOL. I might get the eye shadow and the highlighter. I will certainly skip the blush. The highlighter is really expensive. I want to see swatches first as it might be too cool and frosty.

Mac-Guy

The holidays collection looks "pearly". LOL. I might get the eye shadow and the highlighter. I will certainly skip the blush. The highlighter is really expensive. I want to see swatches first as it might be too cool and frosty.

I think I will skip this collection all together. I adore the packaging, but the highlighter seems to be very white and the eye shadow too pink. They are certainly nice items, but really more for a holiday look rather than every day. I'm still thinking about it, though I am certainly better off with the Westman Atelier Gift Edition.

Latest posts