Chantecaille Discussion

Alysse011

Omg, the lion quad is sooooo beautiful, I don't want to mess up the overspray!!! Uh-oh, I might need a backup for my makeup art collection.

your reaction is what I imagine mine would be if I bought it haha. It's such a gorgeous quad!

JerseyGirl

I agree, it is beautiful. I wore it yesterday and it was much nicer than I expected. I feel like I can do a lot of looks with this palette.

elegant-one

Hey, speaking of new eye shadows...RMS!!! Nordies just listed some new ones & they look very nice. I have some RMS products that I really like.

Winthrop44

LOL Well, they're ALL endangered in our neighborhood :( I saw one in the road this morning. :tear::marchmellow:Does that count :)

Awwww, that's terrible. We used to have quite a few on our property and I haven't seen them for a long time. I have seen owls and hawks though. :mad: Maybe Chante does need to do a bunny palette.

elegant-one

Awwww, that's terrible. We used to have quite a few on our property and I haven't seen them for a long time. I have seen owls and hawks though. :mad: Maybe Chante does need to do a bunny palette.

Yes they do! I just love those furry little guys. We have babies around all the time so I photograph them...awe! Bad owls & hawks. Can't they see how cute they are! ;)
I've loved bunnies ever since I was little & had a real one - Trixie...yep, after the cereal bunny :D

boschicka

Yes they do! I just love those furry little guys. We have babies around all the time so I photograph them...awe! Bad owls & hawks. Can't they see how cute they are! ;)
I've loved bunnies ever since I was little & had a real one - Trixie...yep, after the cereal bunny :D

Awe, cereal bunnies! :heart::bunny:
My husband and I were in the city waiting for the above-ground train when a giant hawk swooped down to the sidewalk to catch a bunny hiding in the bushes. It was shocking to see such a display in a rather urban landscape. To this day, my husband makes fun of me b/c I got caught up in the terrifying moment and yelled for him to do something to save the bunny. We were across the street....and you know, it was a hawk and a bunny, so heaven knows what I thought he could do. Turns out the bunny didn't need our help. He got away! :bunny::boink::bunny::wootrock:

Latest posts