charleyandemily

wolfsong

I messaged charleyandemily (ebay) about how they could sell MAC items for at least half the RRP if they were real, and this was my reply:

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana]they are real and I do buy them wholesale. i have to invest thousands of pounds in a single order to be able to get a good price. I buy most of my stock from America and Canada, occasionally from australia as well."

Just to let you know: MAC doesnt sell wholesale. Go figure!
[/FONT]

panda0410

LOL, hahahahaha well if she buys them from here they are definitely fake!!!! We dont even have CCOs here where piggies can be bought cheap and our MAC is so damn dear beacause of import duties, taxes and tariffs
winks.gif

We have dozens of listings on ebay AU all the time for fake pigments, she probably gets them from the same place those sellers do!

wolfsong

Gosh its unbelievable isnt it?! She's selling them for around 6 pounds each which is actually nearly a 1/3 of the price in the UK, and less than you can buy from USA (if MAC allowed you to) without shipping. I would understand if she said she bought from CCO's in USA as they could be bought for around 4.50 pounds, but WHOLESALE?! Im going to send an email to ebay tomorrow with the link to that message (its luckily on ebay messaging service not personal email) and - if i can find it - a link to somewhere that states MAC doesnt sell wholesale. It should be on the MAC site i think. Then im reporting all the items - it'll be interesting to know what ebay does about it.

dizzygal

Ebay will do the same as they do with all the other fake sellers and that is................NOTHING
they dont seem to care as long as they get their fees

Xqueeze_me

Even MAC can't and won't do anything about it because "eBay is not one of their accounts". I reckon we should all gang up on eBay and sue them for letting counterfeit criminals sell their rubbish. :/

Latest posts