Charlotte Hornets? I NEVER wear stuff like this

Pimptress

I didn't think of this til after but these were totally my favorite colors when I was in 6th grade.......... 11 years ago, haha.

So I am a copycat again... I LOVE Ashley_v85's looks and I think she's my makeup idol... I saw her teal, purple eyes (one of her FOTDs) and I thought it looked great so I thought I'd try it.

Keep in mind I never mix colors like this, but I absolutely ADORE the way it came out and I think my MAC love is finally coming back after almost a year of hiding
ssad.gif
I will have to keep on trying, keep on mixing, and you girls help SO much. Thank you for ALL of your looks, you keep me going and give me ideas day to day on what to try next. So enough blubbering, here's the looks!

tealpurple.jpg

tealpurple1.jpg

tealpurple2.jpg

tealpurple3.jpg

tealpurple4.jpg

tealpurple5.jpg

tealpurple6.jpg

I am not going to run to the bathroom to look right now but I'll give you the basics of what I used.... actually, I have to go to the bathroom so I'll look haha...

for the purples:

Mauvism paint
Grape pigment
Pink Pearl pigment
pink freeze e/s
a little bit of black tied e/s in the crease

for the teals:
sea me s/s
blue absinthe e/s
BRILL e/s (my favorite <3<3<3)
nightbird e/s (from formal black -- LOVE)

liner/mascara/etc
smoulder upper and lower waterlines
black black pigment + visine for upper lash line
mascara X + fibre rich lash both upper and lower

and here's two pictures from the bar tonight of me and my honey bunny hehe

nicknikki1.jpg

nicknikki2.jpg

Miss Pumpkin

I'm going to try something like this tomorrow because it looks amaaaaaaaaaazing! I might have found a way to wear my violet and pink pearl pigments!!

Indigowaters

This is gorgeous! I had to click when I saw "Charlotte Hornets". I used to love that team and knew what colors they were.
greengrin.gif

dielikedisco

i love it. and for some reason it has never ocurred to me to put purple & teal together.. i think i might have to try it now.