Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Vineetha

Yeah there has definitely been some weirdness with this launch. I got a response back and the echoed what you said, that it will be available separately early next week. And that this collection will be released at other retailers in July.
I think the dates are July 19 Bergdorf goodman, July 23 for Nordstrom, netaporter and beautylish!! I am Not sure if they will have the B&G cream version as single though!!

hitchcockblonde

I think the dates are July 19 Bergdorf goodman, July 23 for Nordstrom, netaporter and beautylish!! I am Not sure if they will have the B&G cream version as single though!!
Well I'm glad I didn't wait! That is too long, I feel like I've been waiting forever as it is lol. Maybe I'll pick up a lipstick when it launches at those places.

hitchcockblonde

84479c09_image.jpeg
A new darker shade of Film Star Bronze & Glow is being released!

Medgal07

I do better w/powder products so this news isn't exactly heartbreaking for me.
girlhaha.gif

khhmakeup

Now that is just so awesome. So glad you had such a great time and picked up great tips and makeup too!!!! I have The Rebel & Fallen Angel palettes but I've been
wanting to get the Vintage Vamp palette too. I'd love to hear what you think of it.
Surprisingly, out of the two I bought, I like The Vintage Vamp the most! The two are pretty similar so I don't think I needed to get both, but if I had to choose, I would definitely get the Vintage Vamp!!!!

Vineetha

Haha I know the British bloggers said they were perm but I don't know what that means for the U.S. I hope it comes in less than a week! I am so impatient.
As usual they shipped the orders the same day!! I got shipping notification for both my orders yesterday but the expected date of arrival is like next Friday !! Way to go fedex :haha: !!

katred

Specktra Bestie
For everyone interested, the Norman Parkinson collection is up on the Charlotte Tilbury site. I picked up the Color of Youth Lip & Cheek Glow and the Dreamy Glow Highlighter. If you're interested in the Sunlight & Suntan palette then you'll have to purchase either the Miss 1975 kit or the full collection kit. Doesn't look like it is being sold individually. I know you wanted this @Haven, maybe you're interested in the full collection kit? It doesn't have anything that was release before. Still stinks it is not being sold separately though.

Edit: Looks like it is sold separately on the UK site, and this collection isn't available at all on the Canadian and Australian sites.
Last time I checked on the Canadian site, the Matte Revolution lipsticks weren't available either. Which is a bummer, because the two lipsticks I really want from her are both in that formula. Hopefully it's just taking some time to set up and we'll still get everything.

hitchcockblonde

Last time I checked on the Canadian site, the Matte Revolution lipsticks weren't available either. Which is a bummer, because the two lipsticks I really want from her are both in that formula. Hopefully it's just taking some time to set up and we'll still get everything.
In the U.S. we're not getting the matte lipsticks until September. We had preview sale of them for like a week. So you may not get them until September as well, hopefully sooner though.
As usual they shipped the orders the same day!! I got shipping notification for both my orders yesterday but the expected date of arrival is like next Friday !! Way to go fedex :haha: !!
Haha mine shipped yesterday as well. It will be here Thursday! Maybe by some miracle it will get here faster lol.

Medgal07

Surprisingly, out of the two I bought, I like The Vintage Vamp the most! The two are pretty similar so I don't think I needed to get both, but if I had to choose, I would definitely get the Vintage Vamp!!!!
Thanks for sharing that! I will definitely get VV.

elegant-one

I just ordered Miss Kensington ls & The Color of Youth lip & cheek blush. Paypal worked for me tonight. I think I will also get the dreamy glow highlighter when Nordies gets it.

coffeewithcream

I was at the launch on Wednesday (and hated it ... and left soon after I got there - it was a zoo) and was told that the mattes are coming to Canada in (I think) July or August. Supposedly the Norman Parkinson collection is as well in roughly that time frame. I don't have more details than that, though. I was told they have tons of stock and the only thing they are sold out of as of Thursday was the model body lotion.