Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

friends.gif
Haha yes!!!
th_DANCE.gif
!!
I'm glad I ordered it now---even though it's cream I'll use it----probably the bronzer more than the illuminator the way that I did the Tom Ford cream duo. I'm almost
finished with the shade side but the illuminator is practically untouched!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm glad I ordered it now---even though it's cream I'll use it----probably the bronzer more than the illuminator the way that I did the Tom Ford cream duo.  I'm almost[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   finished with the shade side but [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]the illuminator is practically untouched!!![/COLOR]
Yes!! I think the powder version will Layer nicely with this one too esp the bronzer !! :D With this I will have brought the whole collection lol :haha: :loco:

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   OMG!  Well way to go Vee.  I only got three items which is more than what I'd originally intended.[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm pretty sure you influenced some of that!!![/COLOR]
Ain't that just the way it goes? :sigh: I'm eyeing that light Filmstar B&G lol :eek:hboy:

Yazmin

Picked up my packages today with Dreamy Glow. I love the packaging - it's so pretty! The highlighter is pretty, too!

Medgal07

Finally!!!!
My new baby: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Sun Tan & Sun Light face sculpt and highlight and it's AMAZING!!! The packaging alone stopped me in my tracks, but the mother lode of a surprise was the additional white box inside that contained a little view-finder. Cute touch!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Finally!!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]My new baby: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Sun Tan & Sun Light face sculpt and highlight and it's AMAZING!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]The packaging alone stopped me in my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]tracks, but the mother lode of a surprise was the additional white box inside that [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]contained a little view-finder. Cute touch![/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]
Look at the gold, nice! A viewfinder? Cute lol

hitchcockblonde

Finally!!!!
My new baby: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Sun Tan & Sun Light face sculpt and highlight and it's AMAZING!!! The packaging alone stopped me in my tracks, but the mother lode of a surprise was the additional white box inside that contained a little view-finder. Cute touch!

That's cute! I'm also super jealous lol. Did you order this through the Spring app or from CT's website directly? I seriously want to call them and see if I can get one. I ordered mine through the app but purchased two other things from this collection direct from her website.

Latest posts