Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

awickedshape

That's what I thought. Not as creamy and buttery as they looked in her videos! I'm waiting to hear what the girls here think.

Hop you get some Specktra feedback soon. When I first saw the swatches I had to double check to make sure it was the same shades I'd seen in the packaging pics.

sungelly87

I wonder if the blogger swatched the eyeshadows with a brush or something? In the video, CT says you should use your fingers and pat it down...that probably helps a lot. I've since started doing that with my UD shadows too after seeing a video.

mkoparanova

I wonder if the blogger swatched the eyeshadows with a brush or something? In the video, CT says you should use your fingers and pat it down...that probably helps a lot. I've since started doing that with my UD shadows too after seeing a video.
Oh that's possible! I never swatch anything with a brush, so I didn't even think about it.

Medgal07

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and no dice. It's okay, though. I didn't have my heart set on anything right now. So I figure I'll email their CS tomorrow and see if they can help me figure out the problem so I can take advantage next time.
I hope they can help you. They really do have frequent sales.

Medgal07

That's what I thought. Not as creamy and buttery as they looked in her videos! I'm waiting to hear what the girls here think.
I think Vee ordered one and she's really good with swatches and such----and descriptions are her strength. And she's gonna choke me
girlhaha.gif

halcyat

Ooh, her advent calendar is on her website now! I already bought it. It is not really a good value: I calculated that it is worth about $240, but I couldn't less. All of those skincare treats are going to make the winter go by so much quicker. They don't give the exact shades for the makeup, but it looks like you get a full sized red carpet red, a mini Penelope Pink and the On The Prowl/Supernova cat eyes set. Or that is what it looks like to me. I'm sort of bummed out about the red lipstick, but I know I will use it and thrilled about the cat eyes and Penelope Pink.

Monsy

Hahhaah doesn't surprise me. They are perfect match for each other!

I posted that a while ago because I was disgusted by her interview and her sleeping habits with makeup on...

mkoparanova

Hahhaah doesn't surprise me. They are perfect match for each other!

I posted that a while ago because I was disgusted by her interview and her sleeping habits with makeup on...
I've missed your post and I'm really surprised now! One is a woman who supposedly knows a lot about skincare and I doubt that the other ever does her own makeup.