Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Haven

I also got my shipping notice last night. My order apparently shipped two days ago and experienced a “label exception.” Now it is on its way again after the exception was fixed.

Alysse011

I’m eager to see what everyone thinks of the blush and eyeshadow palette! I have itchy fingers but I’m trying to wait for y’all to give me the thumbs up

Monsy

loving new concealer!!! full coverage stays on nicely, doesn't crease, doesn't settle into my lines. it is more of a satin to matte finish

MaryJane

Wearing all Pillow Talk today - eye shadow, blush, and lipstick.

The new quad is very nice. The pics on her website are a good representation of the colors. It's a soft, pretty palette. Perfect for every day. No issues at all with the quality, it's pigmented and blends well.

The blush is gorgeous. If I was still getting back-ups, it would be back-up worthy. Instead of having a pop shade, there is a glow shade in the middle than can be used as a highlight. The darker shade is a nice rose color with a subtle sheen. When the shades are mixed together, the color is a beautiful rose gold.

If I had to pick between the 2 products, I'd pick the blush.

Alysse011

Was the collection exclusive to CT or do we know if it will be released at other retailers? I don’t even know if it’s LE...very out of the loop since I got rid of Instagram haha

Haven

I remember reading that it was a limited collection and a ct exclusive.

With ct launching on Sephora soon, however, it wouldn’t surprise me if it showed up there.

Monsy

I remember reading that it was a limited collection and a ct exclusive.

With ct launching on Sephora soon, however, it wouldn’t surprise me if it showed up there.
i bet it will
plus there should be new lip balms coming

Latest posts