Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Vineetha

Thanks for posting this V! I'm going to wear private party toNight. I haven't touch that in ages
Yess!!! Me too!! I used to wear it all the time, then totally forgot about it until a few weeks back!!
girlhaha.gif

YarahFlower

:wavey:   I've never seen a pending transaction on my statements but now that I think about it, the money does decrease but the transaction doesn't appear in my statement until the package has been shipped.  I hope you get your things soon! I should've ordered Jean:sigh:  
Thank you hun! It should be here tomorrow! ...You have to order jean! :poke:

elegant-one

Heeeeeeeere you go! (Any dryness on my lips is from having a brutal day at work and not getting enough water or lip balm throughout the day, not the lippies' fault.)

Lost Cherry

Walk of Shame

Top: Walk of Shame
Bottom: Lost Cherry
heart.gif
Thanks SO much for posting your lovely pics!!! I have Lost Cherry in my cart. I've been deciding all day on it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sigh. Just found out today that the CT collection will only launch at two counters in Canada. I noticed that they got a fair number of negative comments about this on their social media, so I'm not the only one who's annoyed, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to see the products in person after all.

novocainedreams

OK I am really bummed, I wanted to get the matte lipstick in Glastonberry and now it doesn't seem to be on the US site anymore. Did they say if the matte lipsticks will be available anywhere else in the future. I know the site was just this month :-/

MissElle12

OK I am really bummed, I wanted to get the matte lipstick in Glastonberry and now it doesn't seem to be on the US site anymore. Did they say if the matte lipsticks will be available anywhere else in the future. I know the site was just this month :-/
They will be back permanently this fall!! I was looking for Glastonberry last night and I didn't see it either :/

YarahFlower

Aww, thank you hun! Thats so sweet of you :bouquet: [/B]I LOVE reds, pink reds...all the pinks & all the reds[/B] :haha: You have such beautiful lips that red would look amazing on you.
:haha: I'm the same way about makeup brushes! I need them all!!!!!!!!! And thank you!! I wish I felt more comfortable wearing reds, but I don't :(

Medgal07

Sorry you missed it this time. I hope it surfaces elsewhere before you lose interest or find some other AVAILABLE even more amazing lipstick.

Latest posts