Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Vineetha

The two new LE shades are available on spring app :) there is a duo option with both shades for $60 instead of $64 !

NATlar

I invested in some Charlotte Tilbury goodies a while ago... I have to say I made the right choice in what I splurged on!

- Bronze and Glow Sculpt and Highlighter with the brush

- Lipstick and Lipliner in Bitch Perfect and Pillow Talk

- Blush in First Love... neutral shade

image.jpeg

ashievic

When I ordered from Spring I got in within days. Between Sheets I am concerned it will pull more coral on me, which is not a good color for me.

starletta8

I finally got a counter nearby.

I'm not sold; the SAs were quite pushy and rude that anything other than the full face kit (despite me stating repeatedly that I own some of the items already) was an insult to Charlotte's vision.

Um, NO.

peanut

Between Sheets I am concerned it will pull more coral on me, which is not a good color for me.

I was thinking the same, but I love corals. Sometimes it looks warm and other times it looks neutral to me. Hoping to have it this week from Spring so I'll report back.

Ernie

I finally got a counter nearby.

I'm not sold; the SAs were quite pushy and rude that anything other than the full face kit (despite me stating repeatedly that I own some of the items already) was an insult to Charlotte's vision.

Um, NO.
That's just not right. At Bergdorfs in nyc, they are so nice and not pushy, one of the few counters like that.

starletta8

That's just not right. At Bergdorfs in nyc, they are so nice and not pushy, one of the few counters like that.

This was their first day being open, so I'm hoping that they chill rather quickly. Otherwise they will alienate a large part of the potential clients.

Ernie

Sorry I wasnt super clear haha I moreso meant is there any lipsticks which are similar in color? Like any dupes?
I'm not sure but possibly the matte Dior lipstick that came out in the fall/winter. Let me check the name.
Radieuse l/s from the Dior state of gold collection.

Last edited:

Latest posts