Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MaryJane

I just bought this Darling palette I noticed it was listed as new on Nordstrom. I didn't buy it the first time.

I saw a review on YouTube comparing Darling with the palette Nordstrom had during the anniversary sale. They are very similar but not identical. From what I remember from the CT site, Darling has two of the looks from the Stars in Your Eyes (I think that’s what is called) that was available last year. I think you’ll really enjoy the palette.

elegant-one

I saw a review on YouTube comparing Darling with the palette Nordstrom had during the anniversary sale. They are very similar but not identical. From what I remember from the CT site, Darling has two of the looks from the Stars in Your Eyes (I think that’s what is called) that was available last year. I think you’ll really enjoy the palette.
Oh ok. The reviewers at CT said it was the same. I didn't care because it looks really nice. Thanks as always for all your info!

Alysse011

Because I'm a sucker for anything CT, I bought the new Instant Face palette in Stoned Rose. Wearing it today and loving it! The colors are more peachy than the other instant palettes and the quality is there. If anyone is considering this, I think it's worth it.

thanks for sharing! I’ve been going back and forth debating if I should get this, so I’m going to go ahead and purchase! I had one of her older instant look palettes and loved it, but it shattered during a move. I may get one for my sister in law for Christmas as well!

MaryJane

thanks for sharing! I’ve been going back and forth debating if I should get this, so I’m going to go ahead and purchase! I had one of her older instant look palettes and loved it, but it shattered during a move. I may get one for my sister in law for Christmas as well!

Let me know how you like it. It's a great palette for daily use.

elegant-one

Because I'm a sucker for anything CT, I bought the new Instant Face palette in Stoned Rose. Wearing it today and loving it! The colors are more peachy than the other instant palettes and the quality is there. If anyone is considering this, I think it's worth it.
I missed that! It's new? :)

r0mini0n

Is anyone here familiar with her rock n kohl eyeliners? I ordered these to try out something new because nothing really stays in my waterline or inner rim, but now I'm reading the box and I it says you can't actually use them inside your eyes??

Do any of you use them inside your eyes anyways?

Bobbylonglegs

Is anyone here familiar with her rock n kohl eyeliners? I ordered these to try out something new because nothing really stays in my waterline or inner rim, but now I'm reading the box and I it says you can't actually use them inside your eyes??

Do any of you use them inside your eyes anyways?
I use them inside because after all those years my inner line seems to be numb . I never had any issues with it but my friend can’t wear it on the inner line . Depends I guess on your sensitivity .

MaryJane

If anyone is thinking about getting the new Pillowtalk Instant Eye palette, I say go for it. This palette has more mattes than are typically in her larger palettes. I love how she has different 'looks' already put together but all of the shades go together.

Before anyone asks, yes, these colors are similar to others she's released. She doesn't deviate much in terms of colors but I can't complain as the quality is there and I love how they look on my eyes.

Winthrop44

If anyone is thinking about getting the new Pillowtalk Instant Eye palette, I say go for it. This palette has more mattes than are typically in her larger palettes. I love how she has different 'looks' already put together but all of the shades go together.

Before anyone asks, yes, these colors are similar to others she's released. She doesn't deviate much in terms of colors but I can't complain as the quality is there and I love how they look on my eyes.

I wish she would do a 6 pan with a bunch of mattes but as someone who doesn't have any of her palettes this one sounds like a better choice for me than the Darling palette. Thanks a lot for the heads up on the mattes!

Last edited:

MaryJane

I wish she would do a 6 pan with a bunch of mattes but as someone who doesn't have any of her palettes this one sounds like a better choice for me than the Darling palette. Thanks a lot for the heads up on the mattes!

She loves the shimmer so I'd be shocked if she ever did an all matte palette. The Instant Eye palette is definitely more versatile than the Darling palette.

Monsy

Her eye palettes don't work for me simply because doesn't matter how many shades are there her every single eye look looks like one color all over the lid and then a pop of shimmer in the middle. I do not wear my shadows like that. If there are 4 colors in the pan i want to see the difference between then once applied on the lid (lighter in the inner corner darker out etc...)

beautycool

Hi all hope everyone is ok
I got colour matched yesterday to one of her foundations the airbrush one in the glass bottle I’m not familiar on her foundations at all
I was very lucky to go back to the town I lived in and got the chance to go boy I miss it very lucky there’s a Charlotte tilbury counter there as the next nearest one would be London or Southampton I think has one .
Anyhow I tried the perfume I didn’t like it at all :( .
I got some quick swatches of the eyeliner and the medium pillow talk and the original ( which I have ) and the other (new) pillow talk
And the new eyeliner too . And I thought I try the pillow talk original lip liner
As I say very quick swatches as had to get back .

my friend had bought the creams the night cream daycream and eye cream .
The make up artist put the yellow tube item on my face ( cleanser ) ? And wiped it off with water . And then some creams
Something I found irritated me red a little under my eye 👁. Well both eyes . But I don’t think I be using the creams even buying them no !

I had tried the Charlotte tilbury foundation myself I had read reviews saying how good it was and how others didn’t like it
I was worried how to apply as everyone on reviews were saying how needed to use beauty blender or a brush
I used my finger and a mac foundation brush
Really impressed
Didn’t think I could do it but I did :) and love it

here are the swatches in the lipsticks and liners

Attachments

• 9DCC5BDB-18CB-41A9-A506-62B46CBF1442.jpeg
    9DCC5BDB-18CB-41A9-A506-62B46CBF1442.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 8

beautycool

Oh and here is a picture of my foundation .
i pulled my skin tight lol as have sagging skin 🤣🤣 my foundation in 3 cool
It’s a very good match for me . The lady done well plus I said if I go outside and I’m orange I won’t be too happy
Next shade up maybe too dark for me
She told me to use more bronzer in the summer instead of changing my shade or something I can’t remember now ah .
She’s given me her name so I can always phone her .
I said I am a 3 cool then will I be that in all her foundations ( ct) and she said no as they are all different I said oh no then
Ah I didn’t have time to go to any other make up counters either .

I’m a number 5 in Giorgio Armani silk foundation for colour reference .
and a nw25 I think in Mac powder compact but think someone matched me up wrongly years ago and in another store
I think it’s a nw25 anyhow . And In Chanel a 2.0 I think I am :)

Attachments

• 4D7180B5-B846-4EF7-8712-3F1D899380C1.jpeg
    4D7180B5-B846-4EF7-8712-3F1D899380C1.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 8

MaryJane

The new CT airbrush bronzer is gorgeous. It blends so well and looks great on the skin. If you like the airbrush pressed powder, I think you’ll like this. I also picked up the Desert Haze quad and am loving that. The pigmentation and quality are exceptional. If you have. A lot of CT quads, you probably have dupes but I’m happy to have this quad.

Mel T on YouTube has a great review on her channel.

MaryJane

I don't get those bronzer colors. SO RED. Like wth

I can’t speak to the darker colors but I have the medium and it isn’t red at all. It has a pretty neutral undertone leaning a little warm. The lightest color isn’t red at all - it barely even looks like a bronzer. At first glance, I thought it was another shade of the pressed powder.

MaryJane

The Bejeweled Eyes to Hypnotize palette is a winner. I think the metallic and shimmer shades are a new formula - they feel like cream eyeshadow and are stunning. She's really upped her game when it comes to eyeshadow in the last few years. If you like the colors, I highly recommend.

Latest posts