Charred Vs. Pandamonium

xphoxbex

Okay, so today my cousin browsed through my makeup collection and she found my Charred e/s and Pandamonium. Both of them brought it up to her attention and she asked me to give her one since they are so similar in color.

My question is which one should I give up? haha. I don't want to give her the wrong one and then regret it later, even though she is my cousin lol.

GlamYOURUs

I like Pandamonium b/c I like the other 3 colors in the quad it came in when it first launched. lol Charred is nice too, they look really similar to me. :\

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I like Pandamonium b/c I like the other 3 colors in the quad it came in when it first launched. lol Charred is nice too, they look really similar to me. :\

Yeah I know! That's whats making me so indecisive about this whole ordeal! I keep thinking to myself that one has it's own unique characteristic that the other one doesnt lol.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
Keep pandemonium since it's l/e. If you miss charred that much you can always go and buy it, right?

No, Charred was LE & isn't available anymore. I'm greedy, I say keep both!

xphoxbex

Quote:
Keep pandemonium since it's l/e. If you miss charred that much you can always go and buy it, right?

yeah charred is LE too so that's why i'm in such a dilemma. LOL

glam8babe

iv just got pandamonium and i love it! i guess they are pretty similar right? i dont have charred so i cant really compare

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoxbex
yeah charred is LE too so that's why i'm in such a dilemma. LOL

Oh dear! I didn't realize that. Hmm...I see your dilemma now...

How about tell you cousin to go buy her own MAC, lol...just kidding
tong.gif

Hope you can make a decision! I am sooo selfish about my makeup, especially my MAC makeup because it's so $$$ for me.

xphoxbex

Quote:
Oh dear! I didn't realize that. Hmm...I see your dilemma now...

How about tell you cousin to go buy her own MAC, lol...just kidding
tong.gif

Hope you can make a decision! I am sooo selfish about my makeup, especially my MAC makeup because it's so $$$ for me.

lol yeah me too. i am really selfish when it comes to my makeup but shes only in town for a while so that's why i wanna give her something.

DirtyHarriet

is there one that you use more than the other? give the one you don't use as much to your cousin.

look at it this way, you have two colors that are almost identical and there is no way you'll ever use both of them up. so if you get rid of one, it frees up space in your palette for a completely new/unique color!
smiles.gif

not to mention, you may get your cousin really into MAC and then you'll have a great new makeup shopping buddy!!!
thmbup.gif

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHarriet
i

not to mention, you may get your cousin really into MAC and then you'll have a great new makeup shopping buddy!!!
thmbup.gif

that's a GREAT IDEA. hahaah, we do need another mac addict in the family haha.

Latest posts