Chcolate covered gold.. and a new, cool ear doo-dad!

Briar

Face: M*A*D Minerals concealer and Light Golden Foundation
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, AboutFace Cosmetics "Whimsical Destiny" and "Hot for Chocolate", I can't remember what I used on the browbone, M*A*D gel liner "Chocolate Mousse" and Rimmel "Sexy Curves" mascara
Lips: Rimmel Vinyl gloss "Essential"

3484974918_bec1f732a0.jpg

3484956050_c8a12ce8ab.jpg

Isn't this ear-spiral thingy cool?!!?

3484141261_6081bb5200.jpg

franimal

How the heck do you get that thing in your ear? It looks cool

I love the yellow on your eyes...such a pretty color

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
How the heck do you get that thing in your ear? It looks cool

I love the yellow on your eyes...such a pretty color

Thanks! I got the earring at a kiosk in a mall nearby that sells body piercing stuff. My ears are stretched to 10gauge so these wouldn't fit through regular ear piercings but they did have smaller gauges too.

As to how it got in there? Its one continuous piece of metal so I just put one end in the hole and twist until it reaches the top. Again, because my holes are stretched its easy, this gauge would not not work for people with regular piercings, it would hurt. A lot!

Tahti

Lovely! The yellow make your blue eyes POP ^_^ and earring envy!! ;O I need ittt.. xD

cupcake_x

The colors are so gorgeous on you. And I LOVE your earrings! My ears are stretched to a 6g (so far) and I will be keeping my eye out for cute earrings like that.

MAChostage

I am so envious of people who can wear really cool ear enhancements! I would *love* to be able to get tunnels (if that's what you call them) in a smaller gauge and wear some of those plentiful plugs, claws and stuff. Alas, I work a square gig, and am only getting older. You look great!

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I am so envious of people who can wear really cool ear enhancements! I would *love* to be able to get tunnels (if that's what you call them) in a smaller gauge and wear some of those plentiful plugs, claws and stuff. Alas, I work a square gig, and am only getting older. You look great!

Honey, I'm almost 40 and work a *very* square gig, if I can do it anyone can
yes.gif
I decided I would gauge up only a little (10 ga) so I can wear some of the cooler designs as well as standard earrings. My everyday earrings are very simple 10gauge spirals, no one ever questions them. The nice thing about the lower gauges is that the earholes will shrink back easily without leaving a permanent stretch should you decide to do so later.