Che faro senza Euridice - First FOTD

highonmac

I am a history and humanities double major and I love greek myth, which is what the title is about. Eurydice was named after a beautiful girl, the lover of Orpheus who was trapped in the underworld. I love Nars for naming the products after great things!

Hi guys, this is my first FOTD. I have never posted any of my looks so be honest so I can improve
greengrin.gif

Face:
Korres Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Tahoe
MUFE Concealer in 12
MUFE HD Powder
Light over Dark Mineralized Blush

Eyes:
Benefit BadGal Kohl Pencil - Black (All over the Lid)
Nars Eurydice Eyeshadow Duo - Purple side
Blanc Type E/S for highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Ardell Falsies (can't remember which number)

Lips:
Mac Magenta Lipliner
Mac Rebel Lipstick mixed with Mac Violetta Lipstick

euphrosyne_rose

I love history and Greek myths too so of course I picked it up when I saw it. I love the purple but wasn't too crazy about the other color. I'm glad to see it put to such good use. Great job!!

mariserinb

love the violetta....i just had to return it because it didn't look good on me, so lucky you cuz it looks awesome!

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
love the violetta....i just had to return it because it didn't look good on me, so lucky you cuz it looks awesome!

it actualy is both rebel and violetta mixed together
greengrin.gif

Nepenthe

I love the Greek allusion.. and your lips, wow. They look phenomenal.
greengrin.gif

The only CC I have is that you could define the tail of your brows, which I think would frame your eyes better. The lashes (while awesome) unbalance the eyes a little for me.

That aside.. love it. Please keep posting! :]

cyanidewine

love that lip color on you! I'd kind of like to see a picture of maybe just your eyes or a bit of a close-up, but from what I can see, they look great! Love the title reference too /nerd

Latest posts