Cheap but GOOD foundation or tinted moisturizer until I lose this tan!

GoldenGirl

Hey all. I just got back from Mexico and this usually NC50 is dark dark dark. I normally try to stay out of the sun because my skin tends to get splotchy and uneven when I get tan. And of course now it's splotchy and uneven.
ssad.gif

Does any one have any recommends on a really really light coverage drugstore or sephora foundation or tinted moisturizer I can use until I lose the tan and can get back to my MAC foundations? I just need moisture and something to even out my skintone, nothing that's medium or full coverage. Less than $15 would be great AND something that will actually have coverage for say maybe an NC55 which I think I am now...

Thanks!

Simply Elegant

I have no idea if it'll come in your shade but Maybelline pure is my favourite really sheer foundation and it's only like $8.

RoxyJ

I second Maybelline Pure.
thmbup.gif
I find them to be a little cool undertoned though. I've also heard good things about L'Oreal's Tru Match.

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ
I second Maybelline Pure.
thmbup.gif
I find them to be a little cool undertoned though. I've also heard good things about L'Oreal's Tru Match.

I used to use L'Oreal's Tru Match all the time and it gave me a perfect match...Definately look into it
yes.gif

ginger9

How about that custom blend foundation I see Jessica Alba promoting? I think it's revlon? At least this way you can adjust to how tanned you get and be able to use it hopefully year round.

User93

take a look into Max Factor - i dont remember the name, but their foundations are pretty good! I used to buy Max Factor when i had no money for MAC.