Cheap online stores

RoseyPosey

Hi ladies! I was just curious, what other online stores are there where you can get cheap(er) items?
Sites like gojane.com
I like gojane but havent found anything i really love.

I have looked at forever21 online as well and am not thrilled with anything either.

Im looking for good summer tanks, sandals etc!

Thanks ladies!

RoseyPosey

Yeah i have an Aero here in town by me, and own like the whole store other than the young looking stuff which is alot of it.

I am just looking for some cheaper tanks and sandals and such. And i had never heard of gojane until recently and was wondering if there are other stores like it online.

Also, i know i get what i pay for. Which is fine for me. I go through tanks like i do water. I wear them everday, so even when i spend 20 bucks for a cami/tank they still dont last long for me.

Blushbaby

It's a shame H&M doesn't sell online, they do tanks and vests all year round. Old Navy will be good for vests and basics.

RoseyPosey

Thanks os much ladies! I wish i had an H&M here. I went in one once when i drove to nashville (3 hours away lol) and loved it there!

Also, I have a rue21 here in my Tanger outlet mall, btu everything is ALWAYS the same when i go in! Drives me crazy! lol, although they have SOME cute sandals!

Ill check those sites out dreamer girl! thanks so much!