cheapsmells.com

darklocke

I tried doing a search, but all I came up with was posts saying that cheapsmells.com is a place to get your perfumes online. My questions is therefore.. does anyone know if cheapsmells.com is genuine? I don't know, but for instance they sell the Juicy Couture perfumes for half the price as they do here in Norway, and that makes me suspicious.. I want at least one of them, but I'm not paying a bit of my soul to get my hands on it, so cheapsmells.com is a nice alternative - IF it's not another fake brand selling online store.

Anyone with experience?

Poupette

Hi!!
I've bought from CheapSmells several times and NEVER had a problem! It's all 100% authentic! I've gotten Gaultier, Versace, Lolita Lempicka, Chanel... All has been absolutely legit! I'm in Sweden and I often check out CheapSmells to find better deals than I can find over here!
smiles.gif

So I do recommend them to 100%!

darklocke

Thank you so much for your answer, Poupette!
smiles.gif
I'd like to hear from several people, if any of you other have experience with cheapsmells?
smiles.gif

Skura

Me too
smiles.gif

Got lot's of stuff there and all is great
winks.gif

Thay are wholesellers and offshore company so that's why they can have those prices
winks.gif

And in Norway (as I remember) some thing are more expensive cause of luxury taxes
winks.gif
(I spent summer in Trondheim and love it
heart.gif
)

In my country (Croatia) everything is three times costly then in the rest of Europe
winks.gif

So imagine how cheap is Cheapsmells for me
greengrin.gif

Btw, try also Fragrancedirect.co.uk
winks.gif
sometimes they have cheaper stuff then Cheap
winks.gif

darklocke

Thank you Skura! I really appreciate it. And yes, I know all about the taxes.. :roll: You were in Trondheim? I live in Trondheim! If you come back let me know, would be fun to meet a fellow Specktrette
winks.gif

Skura

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
Thank you Skura! I really appreciate it. And yes, I know all about the taxes.. :roll: You were in Trondheim? I live in Trondheim! If you come back let me know, would be fun to meet a fellow Specktrette
winks.gif

I'll back there some time for sure. Cause I found your city very beautiful
heart.gif

I was offered to be a Quota student at NTNU, but life makes a different way
winks.gif

I'm not regretting, my life turn out to be great
smiles.gif

And I have great time in Trondheim, and Norwegians are so friendly
heart.gif

Ontopic: If you need anything else about Cheap just ask. All my friends from my home-cosmetic-forum shops there
smiles.gif

user79

Wow great site! Really great prices.

Also there's strawberrynet.com as well, I ordered some stuff there it was authentic.

LMD84

oooohh i had never heard of this site before! such cheap prices! perhaps i shouldn't have looked because now i want some new perfumes!
smiles.gif

Latest posts